Chapter 27

A/N Hey guys, sorry for not updating for ages but I'm happy to say that this story is almost finished. Only a 1 or 2 chapter left after this xD I hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 27

Recap - from chapter 25

The rather attractive man came even closer, while I tried my best at moving my head as far as I could into the ground. "Am I... making you" he blew out a hot breath which fanned over my ear as he leaned even closer "uncomfortable?"

I narrowed my eyes and listed as much hate and bloodlust as possible, kicking him off of me and jumping to my feet shouting "Hell no bastard!"

I watched as the smirk left his face and his eyes narrowed as did mine. Motioning his hand to the door and with a click of his fingers, the doors opened and almost inaudible footsteps began making their way towards me, my back to them.

I turned around and almost fell to the ground in shock at who I saw. There was no doubt. Even though she grew up and was now a bit older than my own age, her eyes were the same recognisable colour as I last remembered them to be.

"Maki..."

X~Story Start~X

My breathing came out in short pants as I began to panick, shock-stricken. There's no way... she couldn't be here. I was sure that my mind was beginning to play tricks on me now. Who knows what they have been doing to be as I was locked in that room; they could have drugged me with some type of drog that makes you hallucinate - this has to be a ploy that my own mind is playing on me becuase there is no way that my sister is alive.

I saw her die that day. Her head... it had come right off of her body. I remember it as though a movie projector is playing the scene over and over in the front of my mind. So badly I want it to end, but I can't and am being made to watch it over until there is nothing left but guilt and sadness.

As if Hiroshi was reading straight from my mind, he speaks. I was so spaced out in my thoughts, panic surging from the bottom of my stomach that I hadn't noticed the raven-haired, red-eyed man sneak up from behind me. He leaned in close, so close that I could once again feel his hot breath spanning over the length of my ear; I could tell he was enjoying messing with me. He spoke in such a voice that makes me want to crawl in a hole and never come out to see the sun again.

"Don't try and make suggestions to yourself. You haven't been drugged, Caelestine. She real..." He paused and gave a kind of signal towards 'Maki' telling her come forward. As she did as he ordered, I felt my legs become weak; I was sure that if Hiroshi wasn't holding me up right then and there, I would have passed out on the ground - giving them all the time in the world to get what the wanted from me.

"Touch her...." He ordered as she stood right there, only a single foot or less away from me. I didn't want to however, and seeing me not following his order, he grabbed my hand with that of his own and brought it slowly, antagonizingly slowly up to her cheek. My breath hitched as my fingers came into conact with smooth lighly tanned skin that was of the Maki from my past. Soon, though, I gulped - her temperature was freezing; it was that of a dead persons. 

"What did you do to her?" My voice came out in a barely audible whisper. I knew that the girl before me wasn't the sister that tried her all to save me that day, already over 6 years ago. Although she may have looked exactly like the Maki I knew, her eyes didn't give off the same spark, her hair the same shine, her hugs the same heat.

A deep chuckle gave me all the information I needed and instantly, I knew what he'd done.

Tears began to form from the corners of my eyes. She was here now but there was no way I would ever be able to have her back the way she used to be... Hiroshi had brought her back under his own control. He'd stitched her head back onto the rest of her body and made it so that the only way she could be free... was to kill her.