Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"We could never have finished the bridge without you, I can't tell you how much were going to miss you" Today was the day that we would be leaving for konoha.
'Finally' i thought to noone at all.

"Now now, don't get all choked up. We'll come back and visit you real soon" Naruto said as we stood at the start of the newly finished cliff.
Naruto and Inari were argueing about who should cry first. In the end they both ended up crying, it was a.. perculiar sight.

"Hey!" Sakura started.
"Yeh?"
"Not you Naruto! Sasuke, when we get back, you wanna go out and do something?"
"Urr.. I don't think so. Thanks"

I chuckled as Sakura began beating Naruto up. Kakashi was walking at the front with Sasuke, while I was following a few meters behind everyone.

The walk was long and amusing. I was being silent most of the way, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were being their normal selves. Kakashi was reading this weird pervert book, I found out that he reads them alot over the past few days.

I was spacing out and hadn't noticed that we had just came up to a large gate. My mouth fell open and my eyes widened in surprise. This has got to be the largest village i have come across. I couldn't wait to see what it's like actually inside the village.

"Ok guys, i'm going to go report to the hokage. You guys go do what you want" He was about to leave, giving us a wave, when i spoke up.
"Wait, Is the hokage your leader?"
He nodded.
"Can you take me to see him?"
He nodded again and gestured for me to follow.

"Well then, i'll see you around. It was nice to meet you three" I bowed and followed after Kakashi.
"BYE SUKI-CHAN!" I heard Naruto yell from behind. Peaking over my shoulder, they were waving at me. Well, Naruto and Sakura were, but Sasuke just nodded at me.

_____________________________

We came up to a large red building, it looked like a leader type building as well. Kakashi took me inside and I stolled behind him as we came up to a door which said 'Hokage's office'.
I heared a calm and caring, yet ancient, voice say "Come in".

Kakashi gave me a look before opening the door to the room. When we entered I analyes everything. The room was cirular and the walls were painted red. There was a large rectangular desk right in front of us at the edge of the room as well. Sitting behind the desk was a very old man. He was wearing a weird red and white hat with a symbol for 'fire' on it and there was a pipe in his hand.

"Ah Kakashi, How'd the mission go?" His voice was soothing, he seemed like a nice man.
"Well, that's something I need to talk to you about, but first we have another issue to discuss"
The hokage nodded, he still hadn't noticed my presence.

I stepped out from behind Kakashi, walked swiftly towards the hokage's desk and bowed.
"It's a pleasure to meet you hokage-sama" I straightened my back again and smiled. He looked me up and down before smiling.
"It's nice to meet you to. What is your name dear child?"
"Suki. I am called Suki" He nodded again and fiddled with his pipe.