Chapter 2

A/N This chapter is a time skip of 3 years, the next will also probably be another time skip in the next chapter. Sorry that its jumping like this, but it will stop after the 3rd chapter.

Dont forget to:

comment
+
fan
+
VOTE!!! xP

____________________________

The path I walked on was covered in an all to familiar red liquid. The sky was once again dark and it was raining, making it hard for me to see where the edge to the village was.

I finally came up to a gate, my freedom was close and almost in my grasp. When my feet touched the grass, I turned around to witness the damage i had caused.

The village before me was silent, the only thing you could hear was the sound of houses burning to a crisp and the rain which fell silently to the ground.
By now I was dripping wet, my white top was see-through showing off my stomach underneath and my black pants stuck to my legs tightly, making it itch.

This village, they deserved what came to them. I didn't care that i was now a mass-murderer, all I wanted was revenge, and I got it.

After a final moment of gazing towards the dead bodies of all of the people who caused me pain, i turned on my heel and sprinted away.

The wind was blowing against my skin, it didn't matter to me that I was soaked, it only brought me delight. I felt as if I had not touched the rain for years, but it was true, I hadn't.

Running through the forest made me feel as though the chains that kept me down had finally been lifted and taken away. Branches wripped my clothes and cut through my skin but there was no blood, I felt no pain and there was no evidence whatsoever that I had even been hurt.

I carried on for hours and finally decided to find some sort of civilisation. Halting to a stop when I noticed a muddy path along the edge of the forest, i walked over to it.

"When theres a path, soon after there'll be civilisation" i mumbled to myself as I continued on.

_____________________________

I had been walking for around a few hours and still hadn't come across any form of life, although i had walked past some small animals a while back.

As thoughts like 'where should I go from now on' and 'Do I travel or find somewhere to settle down' crossed my mind, I hadn't noticed that I was bordering a village.

The village wasn't small but it wasn't the biggest i had ever seen. The matsuri clans village was at least twice the size of this one. I shrugged off the thoughts of that horrid clan, they were long gone now.

I walked passed the gates and through, what seemed to be a market. All of the people I passed gave me weird looks, however kept on with what they were doing. I ignored them in return.

I looked down to see my appearence, and did not like what I saw. My white top was stained with bits of blood, athough the rain had got rid of most of it. I pulled my hand through my brown locks of hair, it was tangled and full of knots. I could only imagine what my face looked like at the moment.