Chapter 3

A/N the photo to the side is what suki is wearing now. but she had dark brown almost black hair and emerald green eyes. Her hair also goes down to her waist, but is tucked into her top.

Chapter 3

_________3 years later__________

"Urgh, i thought you said you knew where we were going!?" We were on our way to the village hidden in the leaves, shiro said she knew the way but I guess she didn't because were now lost.
"I DO know where it is, I havn't been there before though so you can't blame it all on me if we can't find it"

I sighed. It was like we have been walking forever and the only thing we've came across so far is trees, trees, more trees and some animals as well, but what we need to come across is a long wall with a gate at the end.

"Ok, lets just try this something shall we?"
She huffed "What now?"
"Why don't we search from above, we'll have a better chance at spotting something"
"..Fine.."

I laughed a little as she summoned herself and lifted straight off the ground to the sky. Deciding that it would be best to stay put until shiro comes back with imformation, i flopped down on the sticky grass and relexad.

A few minutes passes before Shiro came back, I just hoped she had some good news because I want a shower.

"Shiro, find anything? or at least anyone?" I asked her as she lay back on the ground before me.
"Well, there's a village up ahead and there are some people training around 100 meters from here"
"So, if we had just kept on walking then we would'v found someone anyway!?" I groaned and got up from my spot.

"Yes, but it isn't the village hidden in the leaves. I don't really know what village this is" Shiro said as she followed suit.
I sighed "Ok.. well, I'm going to go see them and you can go back now. Thanks for the help shiro, i'll see you later on"

With that said shiro nodded and poofed away. I sighed again and continued walking the 100 meters until i came across some people. They seemed to have been talking about chakra and how to control it.

I watched from behind the closest tree as three children, probably around my age, were climbing trees. The girl with the pink hair was best as she got it on her first go, I would say that she would be a good medical ninja in the future. The two boys on the other hand, weren't doing as good, they kept on falling down.

The man with the silvery-white hair was still upside down on a tree branch as he spoke to the kids. I sighed and walked out from my hiding spot. I was beginning to wonder how their sensei hadn't noticed me yet.

As soon as i walked to the centre of the clearing i felt a cold metal against my throat. I let out a yelp, this only caught the attention of the three children.

"Who are you!?" The silver haired man asked from behind me. I looked up to the tree branch, and noticed that he was still there.
"Clone jutsu huh? When did you notice I was here?"
"..Since you approached us"
"Then why didn't you attack me then?"
"I wanted to know what your purpose was, I hope your not an enemy though" After he mentioned this, I burst out into fits of laughter.