Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Yawn*

"What's the point in getting up so early. It's such a drag" I rolled my eyes. "We've only been walking for 5 minutes and your already running at the mouth! Deal with it Shikamaru!" Ino yelled, giving him a bonk on the head. Kakashi sighed with a shake of his head.

Ever since Tsunade told me about the mission, I've been having this bad feeling. My thoughts were constantly on the matsuri village. I was sure they were all killed off. No one was supposed to be able to be there, so how? There are many different possiblilities.

The day was passing by fast. I was still in my thoughts when I felt someone knock into me. I looked to the side to find Lee, grinning widely. "What's up Lee?" "I'm just glad that I finally get a mission. I spent much to long in the hospital. The power of youth is more than ever today!" He fist pumped the air, which only made me laugh at his enthusiasm even more.

"Ca-Suki" Kakashi started. I gave him a 'how do you know' look.. if that's possible, and he nodded to Guy. I rolled my eyes 'Typical.. does that mean he knows everything?' "What's up Kakashi?" "Yesterday, Tsunade said there was someone your looking for. Who is this person?" I glared at him for asking such a personal question. "I sure that's none of your business. But, if we bump into them, I think you'll know" He rose an eyebrow and was about to question again when Ino asked something else.

"Hey, how do you know Lady Tsunade?" I giggled "That's a long story.. actually, no. It isn't" I grimaced at the memories. "Well, we have a lot of free time on our hands, so why not tell us?" She pleaded. I sighed "It'll just end up with you asking more questions, so I'd rather not" "Come on Suki. We promise not to ask anything" Lee said with a puppy face.

I rose an eyebrow, but nodded nonetheless. "About half a year ago, I came across a small village.. that I can't remember the name off.." I trailed of "..Anyways, the village was in the middle of preparing it's anual festival. Most of the games there, had something or other to do with gambling. I decided to try my luck and have a go at this one game. That's were I met Tsunade. She was in the middle of a winning streak and almost hit the jackpot. but, I joined in and.." "Won?" Kakashi cut in. I shook my head and smirked "Nope. I lost" They all gave me confused looks, except from Sasuke, who was smirked like he knew what I did.

I started laughing at the memory. "What's so funny?" Ino asked. I ignored her and carried on "Because I lost, Tsunade decided to boast about her winnings.. which was a bad idea on her part" "Hn.. what'd she win?" Sasuke asked. "A load of money (I mean a load!) and.. a bottle of elixir" Kakashi gave me a look "What kind of elixer?" I smirked and tapped my nose "That's a secret" He sighed and hung his head.

"Well, I kind of got angry and.." "You stole it didn't you?" Shikamaru deadpanned. I nodded and chuckled darkly "That's right. She didn't even see it coming until I was well away from the hotel" "What happened next?" I put on a serious expression "She chased after me.. all the way until the next village.." I shivered "When she found me, I was in the market spending the money I stole on food, water etc.." They were all silent as I continued "In a matter of minutes.." I gave a dramatic paused "We destroyed almost all of the village" I noticed Hinata and Ino flinch. Shino was staring at me. Guy gave me a thumbs up as well as Lee and the others.. they just stared at me with raised eyebrows.