Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Oh great! Where is that damn room?"

I had been walking for what seemed like ages and still hadn't found my way back to the others. Sighing, I continued down the long, white, corridor. "Well.. I am definitily lost" 'Just figured that out huh?' Shiro said with a chuckle. I was about to comment back when my heart stopped again. My breath caught in my throat and I began coughing violently.

This time it lasted around 30 seconds. Glancing down at my hand, I noticed the blood. "Tsk.. Damn!" 'Milady, are you ok?' Shiro's voice was filled with concern. 'Yeh I'm fine. Don't worry about it' 'But, if I lose you..' She trailed off and I chuckled sadly 'That won't happen..' 'But-' 'It's ok Shiro. Lets just go find the others' She nodded reluctantly as I continued down the halls.

Finally! After god knows how long more walking, I finally got back to where the preliminary round happened. I noticed not many people here. There was Kakashi and his team, Guy and his, Anko and the Hokage. "Hm.. I wonder why they havn't left yet" I wondered under my breath.

I stolled over to the front of the room, no one noticed me yet. "Suki-chan! Your back" Naruto shouted as soon as I was in his point of view. All of a sudden I was pulled into a breath-taking hug. "Hey.. would you mind.." "Haha.. sure" He scratched the back of his neck, embarressed. I looked over his shoulder and noticed everyone now looking my way, so.. I stolled around Naruto and towards them instead.

"So.. why you guys still here?" I questioned, cocking my head to the side slightly. "Well..." Sakura started, rubbing her arm "We wanted to know how it went with Lee" There was a long pause as I looked at them sadly. 'Should I mess with them?' 'That might lighten my mood' Shiro stated with a dark laugh, which I returned.. inwardly.

"Guys...I'm sorry..." I looked at each of them. Naruto started to tear up and shouted "Noo!!" as he fell to his knees. Sakura also had tears in her eyes. 'Ok you've gone far enough. I'm feeling a lot better now' Taking in everyones expressions I stated "He's..fine" in between laughter.

The room was silent, well.. except for my giggling here and there. "WHAT!" Suddenly I was bonked on the head "Oww! What was that for Sakura?" She looked pissed "For making us worry" I chuckled "But, it helped lighten Shiro's mood, as well as mine" She rolled her eyes "But Look.." she pointed to Guy "He's Lee's sensei, how do you think he felt when you lied like that?" I shrugged my shoulders. She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

After everyone calmed down the hokage, Guy, Kakashi and Anko came over to me "So, how is he. Can he still.." Guy trialed off. I smiled at his worry lines "As I said, he's in good shape. I have fixed all of his fractured bones and muscle tears, his body should be in as good a shape as ever. Right now though, I have put him in a -kind of- coma. He should wake up in around 2 weeks feeling fresh and well rested"

...Silence...

"What? Did I do something wrong? Why the silence?" I asked worriedly "Was I not supposed to heal him that much? If you want I can-" I pointed to the door and was about to finish the sentence when.. I was glompled "Wha!" I shouted as I fell backwards. My head hit the ground with a "Thud" and I felt dizzy. "Oww!" I wined. "Oh, I'm so sorry Suki-chan" "Idiot. She just healed Lee and this is how you repay her?" Sakura, once again, bonked him on the head.

I was about to get up, shakily, when TenTen came over and held out her hand. I took it with gratitude and stood up straight. "That's going to hurt in the morning" I muttered, rubbing my head. "Suki.." TenTen started "Huh? Whats wrong?" I noticed tears in her eyes "Thank you. for helping Lee" I grinned "There's no need to thank me. We're friends, ofcourse i'd help him" She pulled me into a soft hug. "Neji thanks you as well" I gave him a peace sign. "Hm.. where's Sasuke?" "He's resting at the hospital" I nodded.