Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Sasuke's match was still in session when white feathers fell from the sky. Not even a minute later an xplosion was heard. Glancing up to the area where the Hokage and kazekage were seated, there was a large puff of smoke. My eyes widened "Lord Hokage!" I rushed towards the railings, fully healed and rested.

"Gaara!" Kankuro and Temari jumped over the railings. Ignoring them, I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look. I noticed many ANBU jumping over the roofs towards the hokage. "Shiro!" She nodding instantly "Right" She leaped over the edge and grew to the size she normally gets to (half how big she actaully is). Nodding I ran and jumped onto her back.

"Go!" Straight away, she flew at an amazing speed. All around, I noticed sleeping bodies. "So, it was a genjutsu" "That's right. I can see Kakashi and Guy still awake though.. it seems Sakura released herself from it as well" I chuckled "Smart girl..Ok Shiro! Lets hurry!" She nodded and flew even faster.

We were almost there when, in the distance I could see a handful of giant snake crashing through the village walls. "Orochimaru" Shiro hissed disgustingly. I nodded "So they really were in an alliance. But that means.. the hokage is in grave danger" She let out a huge roar which echoed throughout the arena. All battle halted for a second before continueing again.

We arrived at our destination, only to be met with a large rectangular barrier. One of the ANBU block ops jumped at it, however met his doom when he was set aflame. "It seems it's an unbreakable barrier" I nodded.

"Shiro, you can go back now" Venom dripped from my words "What do you mean? You need my hel-" "Go now!" I hollered. She flinched but nodded nonetheless. A second later, she poofed away. I fell to the roof top with a 'thud'. Glancing around, my eyes met with 4..deformed..sound ninja. I mean, seriously.. one has six arms, while another had two heads. What is this? a freak show? I chuckled slightly at my own joke before turning serious again.

I could feel Sakura, Naruto and Shika-kuns chakra leaving the arena. They must be following after Sasuke. 'No need to worry about them, they can handle themselves. Shikamaru especially, he's strong enough' I blushed 'Why focus on him only?' Shiro chuckled mischieviously 'Oh come on, I know you feel something when your around him' I blushed even more 'I don't know what your on about' She shrugged and stayed quiet.

I came back from my thoughts when I heard someone talking to me. "Who are you?" The guy with six arms ordered. I shrugged "No one you need to know the name of" He glared. I scanned what they were doing and smirked "It seems that if you stop what your doing, your side of the barrier will go down" I laughed darkly and watched their angry expressions. "You dare and i'll-" Holding up my hands in a defencive position I smiled innocently "Don't worry, I'm not gonna get in your way" 'It doesn't really matter. If something happens i'll just use my powers to help' 'Lady Cael, if your thinking about using 'that' then-' 'If I do use it, then that's my problem. Don't worry about it' She sighed reluctantly and kept quiet.

All of a sudden, I felt an amazing amount of chakra coming from inside the barrier. I watched as Orochimaru and lord Hokage ran at each other. They both formed handsigns. Orochimaru summoned 2 boxes. Once opened they showed two people. I didn't know how they were, but by the look on lord Hokage's face, he must have known them. The two revived men and hokage began a long and tiring battle.

(Thrid person's POV)

Caelestine watched as the battle unfolded. She was worried about the hokage, but stood back and watched nonetheless. Shiro was also concerned, but more about her Lady Caelestine rather than the hokage. If something bad happened to him.. like 'that' bad, then Cael would definitily use 'that' to save him. Still, Shiro knew that whatever she says wouldn't stop her Lady. For now, however, Shiro would keep an eye out on the sound 4, just to make sure they didn't do anything.