Chapter 17

Chapter 17

My eyes slowly sluttered open, the first thing I saw as I did so, was a white room. I looked around the room, it was very plain. There was another bed to the left of mine, chairs on either sides of the beds and a window. "Looks like a hospital room"

Gently, I sat up. As I did so, a surging pain shot through my heart. "Ahh!" I let out a small scream. All of a sudden, the door to the room swund open. Glancing through the corner of my eyes, I saw a lady in a nurse outfit. She rushed to my side and placed a hand on my back "Are you ok?" She asked with concern. I rolled my eyes 'Does it look like i'm ok?' I nodded reassuringly and she took a step back.

"What happened?" She smiled slightly "You've been out for almost 5 days now" My eyes-widened. 'Seriously? that long?' Shiro chuckled 'what do you expect, you used 'that'' The nurse continued "We found you collapsed against the tree in front of the hispital" I nodded "I see.."

There was a short, uncomfortable silence until she spoke again "We've healed your wounds to the best of our ability, but.. we found something wrong with your-" "I know" I cut her off before she could finish. Giving a small smile, I repeated myself, although this time barely above a whisper "I know.."

"We tried our best to heal it, but no nothing worked" The nurse had a small tear in her eye. "It's ok. I understand. It can't be healed no matter what you do" Chuckling I swung my legs of the side of the bed "So, when can I leave?" "Whenever your ready. The doctor had already checked up on you and he said your good to go" Nodding I stood, although shakily. "Your clothes are in the bathroom" With one last smile she walked to the door. "Wait! How is the hokage?" She stopped and glanced over her shoulder at me, letting out a sad smile "He is in this hospital. No matter how many times we check up on him, he is fine. But, he won't wake up for some reason" "Well, that's surprising" I muttered sarcastically.

As soon as she left the room, I rushed to get dressed. My eye's widened when I remembered something. She must have got me changed. That also means she must have seen my body. "Well, no wonder she had so much pity in her eyes" 'You don't like it when people pity you, do you Lady Cael?' I shook my head - no "It makes me feel as though i'm week and can't look after myself' Shiro sighed.

Stepping out of the bathroom, now fuloy changed, I rushed over to the door. That's when I felt it. His chakra.. Grinning to myself, I ran over to the window and slammed it open with so much force that it got a huge crack in it. I chuckled, but ignored it and leaped from the window cill.

'Why are you so excited to see him again?' I laughed as I sprinted through the crowds, accidentally bumbing into someone here and there 'I don't know, I just.. do. Like you said, we're kind of the same' She chuckled and shook her head 'You do know that he is an S-ranked ninja right?' I nodded 'But I am as well. Or have you forgotton?' 'Oh yeh.. guess I did. I still can't believe no one's noticed that yet. I thought at least Kakashi wouldn've figured it out' 'Uhuh..'

Smiling, I skidded to a stop. I glanced around at where I arrived. There was a long path, on the left surrounding it was trees and a large area of water, where I guess they sailed or something like that. Whilst glancing at the water, something.. or some people caught my eye. "Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai? what are they doing here?" Squinting my eyes, I noticed Kakashi was crouching down, panting.

Then I saw him, the one I was looking for. A huge ass grin made it's way onto my face. Sprinting, I ran over the water and jumped on his back in a matter of seconds. Everyone was silent until I shouted "Itachi-kun.. didn't think we'd meet again so soon huh?" Kakashi's visible eye widened. "Suki! What are you doing? Get away from them" He shouted, voice full of concern. I rose an eyebrow. Gripping a firm hold of Itchi's shoulders, I pulled my body up and flipped over him.