STAY BY MY SIDE

It was raining heavily, when I came back into my consciousness I could sense missing some strange beautiful or maybe worse stuff. I was only concerned about Aavir , to be honest. I had needles injected, saline bottles hung, my head somehow managed to reduce the pain caused earlier, my arms felt dead but alive enough at the same time. The first thing I saw once I open my eyes was Aavir, Tej, and Isha with clenched fist sitting together. Aavir was also multitasking on his phones, calls, texts beeping every second.

I guess things are managed and Aavir is just tensed about me, I sympathized myself.

He didn't speak, he just told Isha to pack my pieces of stuff. All I could hear is packing, flight, evening blah blah.

Things were messed up or I could say my brain was not responding casually. Tej and Aavir gave a soft smile and left.
Isha had a relief face for a moment. She sat near me, kissed my forehead, and asked if I am doing okay or if I need anything.

I held her hand and was about to say that she doesn't have to worry anymore but then I realize something strange.
I had a ring in my finger? A platinum ring.Simple yet beautiful ring.

I was stunned.

"Did your ring got replaced? Is this your ring Isha?", I asked her.

She chuckled softly.

"It's you're my girl! Now you are engaged", She replied.

I sighed.

"What? Have you lost your mind?Wait..Have I slept years? and who is that dumb person handing me this ring when I am not even aware of it?" I flooded my questions on her.

She just ignored my bullshits and her one-word spoke it all.

"Dr.Aavir!", She said

So basically I am engaged and to that person who knows I am going to die. In addition to it, he made me not witness my favorite scenario which I mentioned him a thousand million times. My questions were to explode on Isha that my head started hurting again.

"Take rest, I have to pack your pieces of stuff
You are going to London with him for your treatment", She said and went to inform everyone.

London? Again questions started to flood my hurting brain but I thought of showering it all on Aavir rather hurting my tumored brain.

Soon the pain started to settle. I took my shower and fed my stomach with its regularities of diet food and medicines. My shower thought was too much that it could go for my entire life. My bags were packed. Everyone started visiting me. To be honest, Every second felt like 'ITS THE LAST MOMENT' and that look on my mum and papa's face made it more crystal clear. Everyone kept telling me 'How much they love me and will always do'.That hugs that they were giving me felt different. Like ITS THE LAST TIME. I was indeed acting strong that I will make a vacation soon with them but my words very inside crumbling down.

'Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time. It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other' as mentioned by Leo Buscaglia.

Well, we get intuitions about things. We can sense certain situations that are about to happen in the future. We can feel Its ending or We can feel 'These last moments, touches are something we are experiencing for the very last time. It is not happening again'.Rains outside were getting so violet so was my emotions inside me.

Chocked sobs.

The cab was here. Aavir and Tej were waiting outside. Everyone's heart started to beat even louder like they were competing with each other. We were sobbing too very loud. They all hugged me tightly for the very last time.