Emma & Kirti

In the end!

There was no turning back now. I have everything in front of me or nothing. Trembling thoughts climbing up everywhere.

I nodded.

Finally, I was suited up. I had several chants of mantras, which say,

"If you fear the worst-case scenario, you will end up  creating the worst-case scenario"

I am still wondering why Dr.sunil called me a "strong girl."

Isha agreed to accompany me to the hospital. We got  a cab. I noticed a few bubbles in my stomach forming. The cab took every turn for me to run back from the situation. I had begun to feel sick. Cold moved to the back of my body. Yet I knew the stuff was natural for me. I tend to feel this way whenever I get nervous.

Be it exams, interviews, dates, or making eye contact with my crushes.

"We reached", Isha added.

"Okay! Be strong, this is it and soon you will have your dreams coming true", I whispered myself.
I wonder what would have happened if that star would have fallen the last night!.

We were directed to our room where I was introduced with a girl named Kirti.
A dark skin, curly hair, stunning optimistic eyes, smile with a dimple that could cause any man to fall for her.

"Hello!" she said.

"he...hey", I hesitantly replied.

She 's got this gentle, sweet voice. I thought I would definitely marry her for a couple of seconds if I were a guy.

Guilty laugh!

She added how excited she was about completing her therapy and spending more and more quality time with her family. She was married, and she had a child called Aarav. She spoke each night of her husband and Aarav having pillow fighting sessions. She was filled with tears trying to add how they used to make videotapes with bizarre filters as a memory to keep every night.

Isha and I both had thought about her family. She gave me so many strengths and bravery now to fight.

A warrior indeed!

Two young doctors arrived.

Their name tag read Aavir and Tej. Both appeared to be twins. Tej was Tall with a dull fair texture, brown eyes with a rasped beard. His smile was so wide, that they would pick him for Colgate adds after Akshay Kumar. Aavir, on the other hand, was Tall, clean shaved, greyish brown eye, cheekbone skeleton.

Isha stared at undernourished Aavir. I completely ignored her involvement.

Dr.Tej was a very calm and composed man. He had our reports and made us ready to fight this battle like Vicky Kaushal in URI.

I was about to shout, "High sir", But I controlled my exciting adventurous notions.
Tej is a kind of guy girls would choose over Aavir if given a choice.

We were told that our actual medicines would start tomorrow morning. Kirti was so excited to meet me that she offered us the chance to come over for dinner. We wanted to agree but refused, as we had Isha 's wedding shopping to do.

    We came back and were having our dinner that Dr.Tej called to ask if I was doing good.

It was so strange! We've not started any medicines yet so how anything could happen to me. He added that a couple of hours ago Kirti, the other patient was taken to the hospital and now she is not in good health.

With a shock, I and Isha looked at each other. She invited us for dinner and we denied it and she's in such a condition now. If something were to happen to her then the guilt will stay in our life forever. We were worried the whole night and had no positive vibes to distract us. Those stars no longer helped us. We have gone numb.

How don't humans respect life? Why are we expected to have another day to do our stuff? Why are we underestimating time as something we possess?

What scared me, even more, was the thoughts.

The next day. Before time, we were ready. What we see seemed like a mess in there. Everything appeared to collapse. Eventually, black dull faces like something bad has happened.

Your patience is what I adore!
  Love and blessings your way.
        check the next update tomorrow.