BE HAPPY!!

To everyone reading this,

I was not going to come on Wattpad till I was done with my exams but I am here to talk about things that happened yesterday.

Most of you must know that we lost a beautiful person yesterday. He is said to have committed suicide. No one knew that guy was dealing with depression and mental health issues. He was such a positive person.

According to media, he had no reason to be depressed. He had everything, money and fame but what they should know is that money and fame is not everything. There are a lot of problems faced by others.

The problem with our country is that coming out open about our mental health is looked down upon which actually worsens the condition. We need to there for people. We need to be kind and helpful not judge them. Judging them is what mostly leads to suicide.

Today's happening got me thinking a lot and I realised that a lot of people go through some kind of mental breakdown or mental health issues at some point of their life which leads to suicidal thoughts. No one's immune to mental problems. Some can handle it better than the others but that doesn't make others weak. Everyone has different tolerance level.

A lot of people go through a lot throughout their life and fight it with everything in them. And I respect evryone a lot for that.

It is not easy to forget something you've been through and just move on but talking to your loved ones about it makes it a bit easier. There are a lot of people around you who want you happy and who love you. They would always be willing to talk to you, listen to you and help you.

If you ever feel like talking to someone you can always dm me, talk to me. I'll be willing to help anyone. I'll listen to you. Coz all of us need someone to talk to at some point.

This teaches that we need to be kind and generous to everyone coz we don't know what the other person is going through. Your one kind act may save a life. Everyone out there is kind and helpful.

Check up on you loved ones, make sure they're happy and healthy. Talk to them more frequently. Try keeping them happy. Make sure they come out about whatever's bothering them. Coz we don't want to lose another beautiful soul to depression.

No one's predictable. He talked about suicide being not the solution in his last movie. But chose to take that step. You don't know what's going through someone's mind. That person may look happy, bubbly but may not be in a good state of mind. So everything is not what we see.

RIP to one of the most talented and beautiful person. He has always been my favorite. He'll always be remembered for his good personality. Have good memories of him.

Respect to every life on this planet.

PEACE!

STAY HAPPY.

STAY SAFE!

I LOVE YOU ALL, REMEMBER THAT.

YOU HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE YOU.

THANK YOU.<3

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I did post this on my message board yesterday but then I realised that a lot of you don't follow me. I want as many people to realise this. That we need to regularly check on others and be kind.