C H A P T E R E L E V E N

N A N D I N I

I reached home after having the reports. Why always with me. First when I was happy i lost my parents now again when I got my bhai and Manik I m going to die. I reached our room I removed my dairy. I flipped through the pages the last time I wrote in it was like 4 years ago when I hadn't met Navy. After meeting Navy I never had the need to write anything in it. Huh now I can't even share this with Navy. I took my diary and started writing.

"Dear dairy I know I m sharing something you after ages. But the thing is that I had Navya to share things over these years and I never felt a need to hide thing from her. This is a thing I can't tell her that I m having complications in my pregnancy and theres no way but to abort the child otherwise I'll have problems later on which can lead to my death. I know if I tell her this she'll force me into aborting the child which I don't want to do as this child belongs to Manik and this what I'm here for to give Manik his child. She won't know about the complication until my second ultrasound which would during my 20th week of pregnancy and that would be past the time where anyone can force me into abortion. I know I'm doing wrong by keeping it a secret but then I know that eventually at the end Manik will choose his baby so why to do anything. And I can't kill my baby anyways. I know they would have a chance to save me while giving birth but if they save me my child will die and I don't want that and I also know that Manik will want to have his child over me. So dairy I have only 8 months with my Manik and in these months I anyway have to free him from his pain for ever and take his pain with me. I know that after me my baby will fill in the space he'll never let my absence affect them. He'll fill their lives with love and happiness in my behalf. I m not sad but happy because I m going to leave a part of me here with Manik so that he never forgets me. Anyways for now i had to share this much only. I know in these months I'll be frequently sharing things as I can't share them with anyone."

I just wiped my tears aqua which were continuously flowing from my eyes. And started looking at the scene in front of. It was a scenery to die for such a beautiful view. I has never seen such a beautiful place and plus the purplish orangish colour of the sky added to the scene. Just when I was busy admiring the view I heard the door open. I knew who exactly it was so abruptly wiped the remaining tears away so that he doesn't come to know that I was crying. He came ahead and stood beside me.

"I m glad that finally my friend got what he was searching for years " I didn't understand a thing what he was saying.

"Which friend and what did he get?" I asked like a confused soul. Well his looks were doing nothing but just turning me on. I was never that type of girl who would herself to some stranger and then feel lusted towards that person but here you guys see me completely changed from a shy girl to bold one. Yeah and his looks damn those disheveled hair of his that were perfectly gelled in the morning. He wasn't wearing his suit and oh his tie almost undid how I wished to just pull that shirt out of his pants and to it but then I controlled myself. This person was a good distraction.

"Well I have only one friend and yeah that he finally met his sister thats you basically so I m happy about that. He really used to miss you a lot." He said. So well bhai told him cool. Can't keep a thing to himself that's my bhai. "He's actually waiting down for as he couldn't talk to you in the morning" he said. Oh so bhai waiting down. Smile Nandu as bhai will come to know that you are sad.

I smiled at him and left to find bhai. I had to search three floors. Well of course it would be a big house because Manik's the richest man in America for now. First floor had the big living room with a beautiful chandelier hanging down the ceiling. Then on the second floor he had two rooms and a big massive swimming pool lavishly designed damn I love his pool. Then on the third floor he had a room always locked well that's kind of a mystery and I never dared to ask him and then he had three more rooms and huge balcony there too but not facing the ses that's why I love his balcony. In front of his house was a huge garden having different types of flower which added to the beautiful scene. Well he had one of the best and the biggest house in USA. I reached to the pool area and saw bhai sitting dipping his legs. I always wonder where he was all this while. We both were born and brought up here in Boston. But I don't think Manik was born and brought up here anyway. I just approached bhai and sat beside him dipping my legs in the water.

"Hey there how you doing sissy and how's my nephew or niece doing." He asked shit I was just fearing this question I can't lie to bhai but I have to anyways.

"All good bhai" I smiled up at him. For a minute or there was silence and then we started talking on random topics. He turned towards me, looking into my eyes.

"What exactly happened that day and after that day doll, I know you have told me in short but I want in details." He said thank God he didn't find out that I was lying about me being all good. I looked down at my hands I really had that memory fixed in my mind I can't forget it ever. " I think we should get up you'll catch cold and that father of your baby won't like it" he joked I like it when people call him my baby's father.

We got up and sat on the swing near the pool. He laid his head on my lap. He always did that because according to him my lap gave him peace. " So now tell me" he said looking into my eyes. I reminiscenced the memory darn it's too difficult to see my parents dying in front of me. Tears made their way out again.

"When we were returning" I started off and stopped to take in breathe to steady my voice which had became shaky " after you fell down from the car dad tried stopping the car to get you back. But he couldn't pull the car to a stop. He tried many times but the break didn't work and the hand break had also failed. He was shit scared for you so he tried a lot but then eventually gave up. Then he saw a truck coming from the front and in order to save the from crashing he took a sharp turn and the car went and hit a tree Mom and Dad got hit in the head but I didn't coz I had my belt on they just fainted then and there on the spot so I got down to get some help." I said then again took a breathe because I still consider that the biggest mistake of my life I should have stayed in the car but then my 10 year old brain told me to find some help." I-i g-got down and went towards the road to see whether there was a car passing by. And when I found one passing they saw me. They were American family they came to help me but as soon as we turned to walk near the car, it blasted and the burnt with great smoke. Dad and Mom were still in the car bhai they died if I would've stayed in the car I wouldve also been with them. Then the family took me away from that terrible sight and brought me to an orphanage where I stayed till I turned 18 and then started working for my studies and here I qualified as a gynaecologist." This is all I could say this was my side but I didn't know about his side. "What about you bhai what happened after you fell down." I asked looking into his eyes which also had tears hearing me.

"I actually fainted as my head hit a the ground and it was bleeding. I don't know exactly what happened but next o found myself in a hospital on a bed with needles piercing into my skin. I came to know that an Indian family residing in London. Then they came and talked to me they really liked me. Just then they switched the news on which had all about our car crash and stated that everyone on it died so I thought for a split second that you too. Then the family adopted me and took me to London. I had already mentioned that I won't change my surname and they agreed upon that. There I met Manik when we were 17 and we became bestest friend." So I thought he would've met Manik in America but nahi they knew each other since last ten years. And this has made them this close. " Hey btw Manik has some nightmares right?" He asked me. I do remember him having a nightmare that day but he didn't have one after. And how does bhai know about his nightmare anyway.

" No he had it once but then now he doesn't " bhai looked shocked

" How do you guys sleep like " what the bhais seriously asking this anyways leave it.

" He sleeps in my arms or takes me in his arms" I answered blushing as hell. Then bhai smiled and just rested his head on my lap.

" I think I should get up because that father of your baby is killing me with his looks" he said jokingly. I looked in his direction he was actually talking bhai and looking jealous so Mr Malhotra wants to sleep on my lap too well soon he will. I smiled thinking this.

..........................................................
Here you go with another one. This is the biggest one till now at least according to words.