C H A P T E R S I X

Next morning Manik was the first one to wake up and saw their position this brought a smile to his face. He was really happy that he'll get this sight every morning. Then he entangled himself slowly and careful enough not tu wake her up.

He then went to have a shower. While having a shower he composed himself and got back to that monster wala roop. He then came out to find her awake.

"umm how are you now yester". She was cut in between

"Forget about yesterday night don't think I'll give you a place in my life just because yesterday you were able to calm me down." He said sternly and turned to change

I know that it's difficult but it's not impossible. She thought with this she smiled.

He saw her smile and was lost for a second but composed

"Mene koi joke mara kya." Manik said in a Sarcastic way.

No no anyways can I go to the hospital today please." She said in a cute tone which was almost babyish.

This melted Manik a bit

"Hmm yeah but you'll have to stop going once you get pregnant."

"So that means till then I can go yippie." With this she jumped out of the bed hugged amhim and gave a big fat kiss on his cheek in a cute way.

And Manik his composure and just smiled foolishly. He so wanted to hug her, feel that peace but he did the opposite and pushed her. He left the room.

Manik's attire

Nandini also went to have shower and came down to have her breakfast

Nandini's attire

When she reached downstairs she got to know that he left without having breakfast

When she reached downstairs she got to know that he left without having breakfast. She without thinking twice called him and when he picked her call she started bombarding questions on him.

"Are you crazy why didn't you have your breakfast how could you be so careless you should eat you know your brain won't work." She kept on blabbering and scolding him but again she was stopped in between.

"Shut up." He shouted. "You are not my wife to scold me like this and yeah don't try to act like one."

This did hurt her a bit but then she remembered that she'll have work hard to again his that trust. She never wanted his love never wanted a permanent place in his life but just wanted to remove the pain. That was the main aim and that she had limited span for that. She just said sorry and ended the call.

Wheres here Manik was feeling out of the world because this was the first time someone was concerned about his food but he just behaved rude with that very person. He felt bad, he felt awful but he was doing this only for her betterment. Who had thought that a ruthless arrogant businessman might someday be thinking about someone else. This was not live yet but yeah it had started to blossom in their lives without their knowledge. One thought that it was just that she wanted to remove his pain just for humanity's sake whereas other was pushing her away because he thought that she had the most beautiful heart he had seen till now.

Nandini reached the hospital where she had some appointments she was very busy till the afternoon. Then she decided to meet Navya and talk to her.

"Huh I m so tired of that idiot he's really very stubborn." Nandini said.

"Haa Cabir told me but if you once get him to talk about his past then you'll make place for yourself in his heart. According to Cabir his past is like a very bad one which he never wants to discuss about but he has to let it out then only he can be free from this pain and yeah he only needs love and nothing else." Navya said in a soft tone.

Nandini gave a forced smile as she was feeling as if someone had pinched her heart listening to Navya

"I'll give my everything Navy to bring him out of that thing." Nandini sighed

"I know." Navya said with a smile

"I m happy that you are not against my decision." Nandini said happily.

"Tujhe lagta hai I can be angry with you for longer time."

"Nope anyways I'll go I still have many patients."
........................
In the evening,

Nandini was the first one to come from work. She was getting bored so she entered the kitchen to cook some food but the servants weren't ready to let her work but she was stubborn enough to make them agree. Then she started cooking his as well as her favourite food.

Just when she was done Manik entered the mansion. He was looking all tired. She just signed the people around to not to tell him anything and to serve him the food.

They all served him and he was happy seeing his favourite. As soon as he took one bite he was out of words. He really liked the food.

"Who made this food." All were just quiet as they were restricted from disclosing the truth he continued. "Whoever has I don't care continue with cooking I want this food from today on. No other person will cook is that clear."

"Ye..yes sir." With this everyone left

Nandini just smiled and continued eating her food.

Manik finished his food and left for the room whereas she went to clean the plates.

Nandini too finished her work and returned. When she entered the room she was pinned to the wall and hungrily kissed. She was taken aback for a moment but then started responding. He broke the kiss feeling breathless.

"I need you." Manik said catching his breathe

"But the deal was about one night stand." She mentally smirked

"Umm I...I re..realised that one night stand  can't  impregnate you." He stammered.. anyway you have agreed for this. And with this he again claimed her.

...........................................................
Here goes another one.