C H A P T E R T H R E E

At Malhotra mansion

Manik was just strumming his guitar sitting in the balcony as the view from the balcony was what he loved . It always gave him peace . He could see the beach and an empty one as very few visited that part . There was always the sound of waves which was music to him since his childhood this was his peace to sit and look at waves and the sunset. And now he was doing the same thing to get some peace as his mind was not at peace since he had met her.

Just then one more constant person from his childhood entered.

"Manik is it true that you are having a girl to just give you your heir and then you'll throw her?" The guy who entered said.

"Why are you getting so worked up Cabir she agreed to it I have told her each and every thing which is to be done and once she enters the mansion I'll tell her the rule." He said in a bored tone not wanting to talk about that sassy girl anymore.

"But Manik why are you doing this you can also adopt someone." Cabir siad trying to make him understand.

"But that wouldn't be mine right." He said as it was an obvious fact.

"Huh but you won't be harsh with that girl. Promise me." Cabir said to him trying to put some brain in him.

"I can't promise you that Cabir I m sorry." Manik said sighing.

"That girl is really crazy to agree how much did you pay her." Cabir asked chuckling with disgust.

"She didn't want the money. " In a tired tone.

" Then I think that girl's for sure crazy to accept this or may be she really wants to help." Cabir said while laughing. He was so shocked that she had accepted this offer without wanting any money. Cabir already started liking the girl.

"Nah I don't think after the tenure she'll surely ask for something and also she wants to enjoy the luxury i will be providing her."

"What's her name btw." Cabir taking the guitar from Manik and strumming it.

"Nandini Murty." He said with admiration.

This was noticed by Cabir but he focused more on the name

"Is she. No no there are many in the world any way leave it I saw some spark in Maniks eyes maybe this girl can bring that light in his life which he lost some years back and the love which he never got in his life. " Cabir thought with a constant smile on his face.

"Tu woh chhod tu bata tera aur teri Navy ka kya chal Raha hai." Manik asked trying to change the topic.

"Arre bhai don't call her Navy that's only her best friends right my gosh shell beat me up." He said dramatically throwing his hands up into the air.

"Chal be nautanki tujhe naa koi acting competition me me hona chahiye tha tu zaroor jeetega". He said while laughing.

His laugh was very rare in fact only till his very close people which was only Cabir till now. But it was worth watching the whole day it is said that the more rare the more beautiful it is and this was one of the thing rarest things happening.

"I really want you to smile and laugh everyday every minute, not only when I m with you. I want this rare thing to happen more often. I really wish if someone could bring that thing always on your face tomorrow again you'll have that blank straight face huh." Cabir thought.

"Anyways chal me chalta hoo I m needed in the company chal bye take care aur haa please for me be good with her she's giving you herself soo." Cabir said with soft eyes.

"Thats only for a night Cabir and I m sure she'll take something in return anyways I'll try to be soft only for you." He said while laughing a sarcastic one.

But somewhere down he also said this because his heart started beating fast whenever he thought that he would be hurting her.

.................................

Nandinis apartment

Nandini was packing her bag to leave for Malhotra mansion just then Navya entered the room she was looking very furious.

"Kaha hai meri Nandu you are not my Nandu meri Nandu aise hi kisi ke liye bhi ready nahi Hoti." Navya said baking super angry.

"Navy calm down I have a reason for it." Nandini said continuing to pack.

"What's the reason tell me." She said putting her hand on her hips.

" Um actually I'm."

" Yeah go ahead I m listening. What's the reason that made Nandini Murty believe in one night stand which made Nandini Murty agree for this deal." She again became furious.

" Navy I was going to say no but then. Nandini stuttered.

"Haa haa bol what made you change your mind." HSE was so angry by now.

"He removed his shades and I saw his eyes there was immense pain in it. That pain was the most I have seen till now. It was something different I couldn't see even a small amount of peace or relief or happiness there was only pain maybe he has just got pain and as far as I have heard about him he never shares anything with anyone he's always into himself he never smiled he never talked to anyone properly there's something inside him which is too much and some or the other day it will burst and he won't be able tolerate that his eyes they had something they had longing they had longing for love for happiness he wanted love even though he says he doesn't believe but everyone in this world wants that and I have ever heard about his family there's no one with him just his best friend who's also busy in his life." She said all this thing's dreamily and unknowingly some tears slipped out of her eyes.

And there at the mansion Manik was strumming the guitar and he felt peace as for the first time he felt connected to someone

"Oh so why did you agree?" Navya asked but now in softer voice as she knew her friend really well.

"Navy I wanna remove that pain I want to give him the happiness in that 9 month span or some more I want to remove take away that pain and after me I know that he'll have our baby and won't ever feel lonely." She said with a determination in her voice.

Navya : Nandu is it love ?

"No Navy I just feel connected to him see I have some months with him. In that period I'll give whatever it takes me to remove his pain and then after me my baby will give him the needed love and care and I have asked to let me meet my baby once in a while that time too I'll let him know that he's not alone anymore." And she again got lost in his brown orbs those beautiful pair which contained immense pain and she again cried remembering that

It is said that if you get connected to a person be it knowingly or unknowingly you can always feel the pain of that person

" Tera kuchh nahi ho Sakta. For just the sake of removing his pain you will give him a baby?" Navya asked.

"He's not like the other people I wanna help but a different one not because of good looks but somewhere down I could see that he has a golden heart which he has kept in a safe away from everyone I just wanna break that safe or wanna get the key so that he is free from his pain I know it won't be easy he'll give me pain too on my way but then it's worth it if he'd be free from his as the pain he'll give would be nothing compared to his ." She said and started packing her bag again.

"And how do you know that he's not bad he toh blackmailed you and that too with those kids." Navya said remembering what the men had said earlier in the afternoon.

"He never did that when he justified I could figure out that honesty in his voice and of being a golden hearted person that was proved when he said that he'll give me the required luxury and he cares about his baby as a heartless person won't ever care for anyone but this one had that love for the unborn even unknown child." She said with a pure smile

Navya too smiled finally as she knew her feelings and knew in the end he'll be hers forever somewhere deep down she got some intuition and she left her alone when she got a call from her beloved Cabir Murty.
........................................................................
First time crossed 1000 words omg anyways this update was an idea about what I really feel about connection between two people and the extent to which a person goes for their beloved
So here goes one more do tell and yeah one more thing that Cabir has never met Nandini and Manik never met Navya