C H A P T E R T W O

At Hospital

Navya entered Nandini's cabin

"Chal Nan aaj lunch bahar karte hai." Navya said.

"Yeah let's go I don't even have patients now." Though she understood hindi but she couldn't speak it fluently.

They both left for a restaurant.

Just when they stepped out of the building two men approached them.

"Nandini Murty right." One of them asked her.

"Yeah you want anything." She said.

" Our boss wants to meet you." The other one said his accent wasn't American but somewhat of Spain.

Nandini put her hands on her hips and starts asking them questions.

"Can I know the name of your boss please." She said raising an eyebrow.

"Its Manik Malhotra." The Spanish guy said with admiration.

"That arrogant businessesman but why does he want to meet me you guys must have mistaken my name or there are many Nandini Murty around so." She said being confused at the same time she thought that the Spanish guy was too much into his boss.

And with this she started going . But then she's again stopped by them .

"Don't try to act smart you need to reach cafe in half hour or you'll have to face the consequences." The other sane guy said with an angry expression.

" How can you blackmail me." She said.

"Huh you know your orphanage what's the name I don't remember anyways do you wanna see it burning?" He said laughing an evil laugh. " This is called the real blackmail madam."

Nandini got shocked with the blackmail she cant even imagine a scratch on those children and here they will burn them

"Okay fine I m going but yeah you'll have to pay for this in future." She said huffing in anger.

"Nandu I think it's not safe you shouldn't go agar yeh log hi aisi dhamki de rahe hai toh unka boss kaisa hoga." Navya said being concerned for her.

"No Navy I need to go my orphanage is being concerned." She said while running as have had only half an hour.
.................
Cafe
Nandini entered the shop and saw a man with the most attractive face as well as personality sitting on the table wearing a shades . Just then a waiter came to attend her and directed her to the table where that man's sitting.

"So here you come Nandini." Manik said forwarding his hand for a shake .. "Manik Malhotra."

Nandini simply ignored his hand.

"What do you want from me why have you called me here? You can't just call me here blackmailing me." She said in an angry tone.

"Blackmail?"

"Yeah your men practically blackmailed me that if I didn't come, they would put my orphanage into flames. How heartless can you be they are just kids." She said having a disgust in her voice.

Manik felt as of someone pinched his heart when she called him heartless but again shooting the felling he made a straight face and said looking towards his men who had their heads hung.

"I never said that I'll put your orphanage on fire it weren't my words." He said seeming extremely angry with the tone she was using with him.

Manik didn't know why he was explaining this to her.

"Anyways whatever it is just tell me what you want and let me go I have appointments." She said in a bored tone. And Manik was astonished by audacity. No one ever dared to speak to him like that.

" Let's have a deal."

"what deal ?"

"You do know me right."

"Who doesn't know an arrogant and self-centred billionaire like you." She chuckled with disgust being more clear inheritance voice.

" You might also know that I don't believe in marriage." He said in a stern voice.

" Yeah because each and every girl is dying as the most handsome businessman doesn't want to get married." She laughed out loud. " Crazy girls don't know what they see in you that they are so crazy." She for sure had some guts thought Manik.

"Does that include you." He asked with a smirk.

" Obviously not. Didn't my words prove it or are you so dumb that you couldn't figure it out." She laughed again.

This irked Manik as she was the first girl to give him such a reply and to not to fall for his charm.

"Coming back to the topic I want an heir." He said directly looking at her without any hesitation.

" Okay she it's a very easy process first find a girl. Then get her pregnant. Okay you have to impregnate her by having sex with her and then come to me." She said in an obvious tone.

" Hell I know the process. I want to have a deal with you you'll have to get pregnant and give me my baby and in return I'll give how much ever money you want so according to this you'll have to stay with me till you give birth and the you can leave and yeah I only care about the baby I don't give a damn about you ." He said in an hate tone.

"And you think I'll agree for this." She said in a surprised tone. She was surprised at this man's audacity asking her to give him his baby.

"You have to as I will be giving you a luxurious life as well as plenty money." He said being least interested.

"Why me ?"

"Well I don't feel like answering you." he said chuckling a bit.

"So you mean we'll kinda have one night stand and then I'll have to give birth to your baby and leave." She said with a bit anger.

"Yeah"

" If you had my details then didn't it mention that I hate one night stand and that I don't give a damn about money." She spat.

" Well it did but you you can't deny." He said smirking.

"So can I meet my baby once in a while ?" She asked knowing that he wasn't going to leave her unless he had the thing he wanted.

"You ask too many questions !!"

"Well Manik you should know that you need me and not the other way round so I demand respect or maybe find someone else. Girls fall at your feet so choose one of them if you're gonna treat me this way."She crossed her arms.

Manik removed his shades and looked into her eyes for a minute and then took his eyes away from her.

"Yes I won't deprive the child from mother's love." He said with a bit of hurt in his voice.

She was still staring him specifically his eyes

"Okay I do agree to have a night stand to give you your baby." She said still looking at him.

"Well I knew you won't decline the offer since I am giving you a lot in return. You all are the same gold diggers and money minded people." He murmured the last part to himself.

"But yeah I don't want your money."

"Then what do you want because I know you won't agree to it without anything in return so." He said trying to figure out her plan.

" Nothing I want nothing except for meeting my baby once in a while." She said with a straight face. She got up to leave.

Manik kept staring at her he had a different feeling in his heart but then again crushed it.

"Okay then it's upto you." He said finally.

................................
Please do tell how's it I have given you a cliffhanger to think why she agreed when she truly believes in true love.