C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

Hi here's an update... Enjoy..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

N A N D I N I

Its been a month since I got to know the truth. I didn't tell anyone. Not even Bhai. I wanted to but just couldn't get myself to as I would start to cry whenever I thought about it. I didn't want to cry anymore and deteriorate.

Today was my appointment for my second ultrasound. I knew today was going to be a long day considering that Navy may come to know and that I would've to make her understand my situation.

Manik did go to his office today. He was there in his study. I just hoped that Navy won't tell Manik about the complication. We had grown close and if he knew about my complication he won't allow me to grow more close to him.

" Hey Manik it's time we need to leave." I called him down.

" Yeah coming." His distant voice came from his study.

He came out wearing an off-white sweatshirt and black pants. I got up when I saw him. I was wearing an oversized baby blue sweatshirt which was actually Manik's and white pants. Manik had started wearing sweatshirts when he was home.

We reached the door put our overcoat since it was cold. We stepped out and went towards his black Mercedes. He had bought this car recently.

We drove towards the hospital. And waited for our turn to come.

My belly was now clearly visible and Manik liked that a lot. He would always be talking to the baby whenever he thought I was asleep and that made me feel bad because I was keeping such a big thing from.

Today Navy would know about the complication. I was really scared. I didn't want her to tell Manik about it because he had started to open up to me and I didn't want him to be closed up again. I wanted him to get everything out and I knew I would take probably more time.

That's when our chance came. We walked into the room and I lay down on the bed. No one noticed that I wasn't talking much and that was good thing.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" Navy asked.

" Well all good." That was the only reply that came out of my mouth.

" So let's begin the second ultrasound." She said rubbing her hands. She was also excited for the baby. " So do you guys wanna know it's gender?" She asked.

"Yes."

"No."

Me and Manik said at the same time. I wanted to know it's gender. I wanted to know if I was bringing and boy or a girl into world in case i didn't survive the birth.

"Please Manik I want to know it's gender so that I can but things for the baby please." I gave him my best puppy eyes. I knew he could never resist those eyes so he just nodded.

"Okay then."

She put the gel on my tummy and started moving the stick all over the belly. She started pointing out the limbs and other parts of the baby.