C H A P T E R T W E N T Y F O U R

Heyyy.

Thought of blessing your eyes with the two hotties up there. :-)

Happy reading.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

M A N I K

Jasper Bauer.

That name sounded so familiar. She had been through so much, yet she never failed to smile. She never once broke down or blamed anyone.

Like I did for my entire life. She was always forget and forgive kind of a girl. And I learnt a lot from her.

She was one of the best thing happened to me so far. I can't wait to know what future has stored in for us.

We were currently at Cabir's place for his birthday. Nandini was in the kitchen with Cabir while I was out in the balcony thinking about the things she told me.

I felt a presence beside me. I turned to find Navya leaning on the railing of the balcony.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked me. I don't know why, even though it had been just a few months since we had known each other, I felt as if we were best friends and that I could go around bickering with her for all day.

"Just thinking about stuff."

"Well you know you need a brain to think out stuffs."

"I ain't like you Navya I do have a brain unlike you!" I laughed out. I loved bickering with her. I loved showing her her place when she tried to outsmart me. Hehehe.

"You should know Manik I am a doctor unlike you, a mere businessman." She said while making a bitter face.

"Well Navya, you should know that own billion of dollars unlike you, living on a mere few thousand dollars salary. Huh." We could go on and on for hours but then we heard Cabir calling us. I mentally thanked him for saving me from his crazy girlfriend.

"Well what's the plan? We have a whole day ahead of us." Nandini asked. She looked so cute in her outfit.

She was wearing a white floral sundress, flaunting her 20 weeks belly. She loved the kid so much. I knew she was gonna be the best mother ever.

I went towards her and threw my arm around her shoulder. While she rested her head against my chest.

My baby. He would be here in my arms within 20 weeks. I couldn't wait to have him in my arms. I loved this little guy so much already. I always wondered if he would look more like me or Nandini. But I always thought having a baby with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Manik." I heard Cabir yell.

"Yeah sorry I zoned out. You were saying something?"

"Yeah I was saying we sould go to the beach for a while."

"I don't have my bathing suit Bhai." Nandini whined.

"Wear one of Navya's." Cabir shrugged.

"Do you actually think her suit would fit me?"