Chapter 35: A 1-Way Ticket To Zayn's Bed

Bit of a party chapter, sorry if I get anything wrong.

-Shaley's P.O.V.

I look around at the bar for Louis. I shake my head as I see him talking to Alison and Niall on the dance floor, no doubt teasing them about something.

I ruffle my hair a little and say to the male bartender in a bit of a seductive voice,"Any chance I can get a vodka and coke?"

"If there's any chance that you could end up in my bed later tonight, then definitely." He tries to flirt with me.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at his flirty attempt. I wonder how many times he's used that line before."Your bed's the only place I wanna be," I lie.

He smirks and gets me my drink."So baby, you got a name?"

I almost say,"Nope, I've had no name my whole life," but I bite back the sarcastic remark seeing as how I'm under the legal drinking age and don't need to get carded, plus the free drinks make it even better so I don't need to P him off. "Yeah, but you can call me any name you want if you keep the drinks coming." I tell him as I toss the drink down my throat, grimacing at the burn from the vodka.

He grins then makes me another drink and slides it over to me, "I think you should know my name 'cause you'll be screaming it later. I'm Josh, but you can call me the 'Josh-miester' if it appeals to you."

I resist the urge to gag at his nickname for himself. "Well Mr.Josh-miester, thanks for the free drinks but I best get going. Toodles," I say then slam my drink down after chugging it down. I smile sweetly then get off the bar stool and walk towards my loving boyfriend.

I see Louis doing the macarena and singing the Goofy Goober song from the Spongebob movie. I realize he's either completely wasted or just insanely hyper. I stumble a bit as I walk to him and pull him into a hug. When we pull out of the hug, we begin to lose ourselves in the music. Drunken dancing is the absolute best.

*Meanwhile, Alle's P.O.V.

"Zayn, we need to talk." I whisper in Zayn's ear and grab his wrist, pulling him away from some slutty girls, wearing clothes so tight they looked as if they were painted on, were trying to get a 1-way ticket to Zayn's bed.

"What do you want, Alle?" He asks me. I wrinkle my nose in disgust, his breath smells strongly of alcohol.

"We need to talk about what we are." I inform him and place a hand on my hip,"I'm not the kind of girl that you can have a 'no strings attached' relationship with. Either we get together, or you never touch me again, let alone look at me."

He sighs clearly weighing his options in his head."Well, I like you, I really do. But I don't want just you, you're not the only person that I like right now, so I guess I'm taking the second option. Bye Alle," He says then goes back to the nearly naked whores.

Tears begin streaking down my face as I realize that Zayn, the guy who I nearly let take my virginity, just ditched me for some girls in a club. I am so glad that I stopped him when I did. The tears that are falling out of my eyes begin to blur my vision as I begin stumbling through the crowd of drunk people. I make it out the door of the club by tripping on the doorway in my heels. I yank the heels off my feet and go sit on the sidewalk. I basically cry my eyes out until someone sits next to me.

"Rough Night, eh?" The mystery guy says in a bit of a slow, husky voice.

"Yeah.." I say through my tears.

"Wanna compare stories?" The guy asks. His voice sounds so familiar. After a few seconds, I realize that it's Harry. I turn to look at him to see that he's already looking at me. He reaches towards me and wipes my tears away with the his thumbs. He gives me a sad smile then pulls me into a hug. I continue crying into his chest.

*Summer's P.O.V.

I grab our drinks from the sleazy bartender and head back to find my boyfriend, James. I don't see him anywhere so I wander around the club. I see Liam and his litle 'friend' kissing in one of the corners of the dance floor and I feel a little jealous at the sight of it. Finally, I spot James near the bathrooms. Making out with some cheap whore who's letting a guy full on grope her in a club. Oh my goodness, that whore is Bethany.

"James Luke Howell!" I scream over the music the DJ was currently playing."What the flack are you doing with this little melon slut!?" (A/N Don't even both asking what a melon slut is, it was a 'You Had To Be There Moment')

James and Little Miss Throws-Her-Cat-At-Any-Moving-Thing (A/N Yeah, I just went there lol) pull away from each other and James gives me the weirdest looks ever.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like! It's the alcohol, I swear," He yells me."She came on to me." He says and turns to point at Alison's sister but she's no where to be seen.

"You're acting skills suck, James. I know for a fact that you didn't have any alcohol all night. Goodbye, James. We're through." I say then throw the drinks at the jerk. And by drinks, I mean cup and all. I storm out of the back entrance with my now ex-boyfriend running after me, screaming my name.

"Summer, stop! Wait up, I'm sorry!" James yells as he runs after me as I cross the road.

I turn around at the other side of the road to where I'm on the sidewalk and James is in the middle of the road.

"Why should I stop? So I can watch you and one of my best friend's twin sister make out?" I sneer.

"Dang, she was supposed to think that was Alison," He says to himself in a barely audible tone."Brandon's gonna be p'ed off."

"Who's Brandon?" I ask him.

He opened his mouth to answer, but before he could say anything, a car comes out of nowhere and hits him.

----------------------------------

This rubbish took me nearly 4 hours to write due to my massive writer's block. Anywho, my internet has been out so I wrote all of this on my phone and used my 3G to post it. So be happy that I even updated at all, you can't imagine how irritating it is to write on a touch screen that constantly freezes up because you've dropped it so many times.

-Emily (0v0) <----------- Owl power! Haha