Capítulo 38

I hadn't told anyone what Ambrose told me about the book, I knew Sabrina and the gang would try to stop me from using it, even though I didn't believe about the "life for a life" thing.

I putted my hand over the cover of the book and the burning sensation came back, like I was playing with fire. The feeling went through my body and I had to bite my lip so I would scream, the pain was agonizing, but I couldn't stop now, if I do, I will never be able to get Caliban back, the one that I fell in love.

The book opened and a dark cloud of smoke went straight to my nose. The same sensation that burnt my hand, it was burning my core, I felt my body on flames. I wanted to scream and cry, but nothing left my mouth. And then the pain stopped. My brain was receiving new information all in once. Spells I didn't even know that exists, were right there so I could use them. And more: the power that I could reach was far behind what I had imagine it. It's finally time to go save Caliban and take my throne back. And also, save Lucifer on the process, or not. I may have to decide after.

...

I teletransported myself to hell, right in front of the gates to the palace. The guards tried to stop me but with a single whisper they were on their knees begging for mercy. I put them to sleep and opened the doors, watching the three kings around Caliban on the throne and the court on some kind of a celebration. The walls were naive blue, and the colour gold was on every pillar. I had no idea what was going on but the look on the plague of king's faces were priceless.

"What do you think you are doing here?!" Purson asks, full of arrogancy.

"Are you so eager to die that you couldn't wait for us to come find you, little girl?" Beelzebub laughs.

"Fool." Asmodeus adds.

"Enough with the words." I bend my wrist and the foot of all the kings are no longer on the ground, as I grab them by their necks. And then I made them all kneel in front of me. Caliban raise of his seat, trying to come for me only to be send to the middle of the other wall, incapable to move.

"Let me go now!!" He screams but I ignore him.

"You thought you could take everything from me?! Did you have any idea what you did to me?!" I shout.

"You are no one, child!" Asmodeus screams.

"A human taking our throne away because of Lucifer's blood, who shouldn't have been king in the first place?!"

"Your head deserve to be on a stake for trying to banish us."

"You have two choices: either you let go Caliban's mind control and disappear from hell, or I will kill you. All of you. Slowly." I say.

"You are telling us what to do?! Your stupid weak mor-" I snap Pursons's neck before he could finish his sentence.

"I will try this once again. And if it doesn't work, you two will serve the same faith." I say to Asmodeus and Beelzebub. "Let go Caliban, or you will suffer a lot more than Pursons."

"You killed one of our brothers, do you think you will get away with it?" Asmodeus says through his teeth.

"Surrender or die. Your choice." I warn them.

"I will never bow to a woman, less alone a mortal." Beelzebub says.

"Fine." I open my hand and the fire from the pit consumes him right in front of me, taking him to the pit for all eternity. "Choose wise, Asmodeus." I say.

I can see his hatred on his eyes but he's too coward to follow the others kings' path. He starts to chant a spell, that I didn't know before absorbing the book, but now it's like I always knew.

Caliban starts to scream and puts his hands on his head. I let him go from my grip and he drops on the floor.

"He will get a headache, but we don't longer control him." The demon says and I get go of my grip of him too.

"You have two options now: leave Pandemonium and never return or end up in the pit for all eternity. It's your choice." He nods and disappears in a cloud of smoke.

"It wasn't smart letting him go, my lady." Michael appears next to me. "He can come back with an army and avenger his brothers." He proceeds to say.

"Let him try. It's enough death for one day." I say.

"Are you okay? The book must have droned a big power from you." He asks, with concern in his eyes.

"It did. But I'll be okay."

"Serena?" Caliban looks at me confused and before I could say anything a sharp pain strikes my abdomen. I look for a weapon, anything, but the pain comes from within.

"What's happening?!" I ask while Michael holds me before I could fall to the ground.

"It must be the book. I will take you to your room and call Sabrina." He says.

The pain strikes again, and I have to hold Michael's arm very hard so I won't scream.

"Serena!" Caliban tries to approach me, but Michael open his wings to push him back.

"I need Lilith! Now! Please!" I bend myself into a ball to try to contain my pain. The angel in front of me holds my body and carries me in the air until we are on my bedroom. Then he lays me down on my bed and evokes the she demon.

"What am I-" Before she could finish her sentence, she sees me in pain. "What wrong?! Serena, talk to me."

"I absorb the dark book." I say through little pauses where I'm not in extremely pain.

"That's was foolish!" She screams at me, like a concern mother.

"Just make it stop, please." I beg her.

"Go get Sabrina and her aunties." Lilith commands Michael to. "That kind of magic is too powerful for mortals." She explains while run her hands like a scan throw my body. "It was never meant to be used by one. The witches who tried to use it weren't only witches, but demons like me too. That wasn't written in the books were it?"

"No."

"I wonder why." She says sarcastically.

A portal opens on the middle of my chambers and I see my sister and her aunties. Thank Heaven.

"I'm here. What happened?" Sabrina asked me, with a worry look on her face.

"Our Queen absorbed a very old and dangerous dark object; I believe that she's paying the price for it."

"What object?!" Sabrina continues.

"A book. The Dark Book Of Hell."

"What an original name." Zelda says.

"Hush now. She needs our help." Hilda says and gets closer to me. "You are going to be okay, love, we will take good care of you." She says and I nod, trying not to show how much pain I was in. Afraid the words would betray me. 

------

Hey guys! Don't forget to vote on the chapters so wattpad recognizes that you love it! Thank you for the support and for being patience, I'm taking time writting the chapters so I don't mess up this story.