Capítulo 31

"Mom." I cried. My mother looked at me in shock and then approached Lucifer.

"What did you do, Lucifer?! That's our child! Your blood!" She shouts at him. "How could you hurt the only thing you did right in your life?!" I hear my mom's voice and it sounded like a tune. I never thought I would be listening her voice ever again.

"I didn't mean to-" Lucifer starts to say but she cuts him off.

"You didn't mean to what?! Kill my daughter?! The only thing we did right in this lifetime?! How could you do this to me, do you hate me that much, Lucifer?!"

"I- I loved you, Rayane. I loved you your entire life." The devil admits it.

"And not even that was enough for you leaving Hell, so we could be together. For once in your life, do something for someone who isn't yourself. Choose our daughter over yourself."

"Mom." I could only stare at my mother's view, not being able to focus on what she said to the devil. She floated next to me and putted a hand on my forehead.

"My sweet child. You are going to be fine." She kissed my forehead and the warmer feeling made me feel safe and then she disappeared.

Lucifer starts to walk in circles, disoriented. It was the first time I ever seen the devil itself lost. And then he just disappeared in a thin black cloud, leaving me and Caliban all alone

"Why did you do that?" The blonde king asked me with concerned in his voice.

"I knew you would do anything to protect me and I assumed that you would challenge Lucifer yourself. I had hope that once my father realized how much he was hurting me he would feel regret and surrender himself. And I was right." I say through my breath.

"That was crazy, princess. You could have died." He whispers.

"So do you. Also, I bounded my life to yours because I was too afraid of losing you and I couldn't imagine living without you anymore. I can't lose anyone else and survive that." I admit with tears in my eyes.

"The wound is healing." Caliban eyes widen.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"I am now." He kisses me and holds me so tight I could feel his heart beating.

Caliban took me back to the Spellman's house, where a very preoccupied Sabrina received us and healed me throw some chants, alongside with her aunties.

"So, the Dark Lord just limited to disappear?" Zelda asks, almost like she was trying to convince herself of that fact.

"Yes." I say.

"But why? Why would he run away?"

"Because of my mother. She appeared and saved us. She saves us all." I smile, remembering her.

"Your mother?" Zelda asks, shocked with my statement.

"Well, some part of her, I guess. But she stopped Lucifer."

"That's outstanding." Hilda adds.

"What now? Will Lucifer come back?" Sabrina asks.

"I don't know. I hope not." I sigh. "And now it's time for me to restore your covens power."

"Are you sure you are strong enough for that?"

"Yes. My bonding spell with Caliban made my heal speed grow." I smile to my blonde king. "I'm ready."

The coven gather around at the Spellman's house  and I stand up from the table I was being healed and open my arms, chanting a spell that appeared in my mind. My whole body started to glow, and I can feel the power floating towards me. I command it to transfer towards the circle of people in front of me and it just goes directly to the ground and climb their bodies.

"I can feel it." Prudence says, smiling.

"It's coming back." Another member says.

After I end my chanting, I close my eyes and I know that I did it. I gave Sabrina's coven their power back.

"Thank you, your grace." Zelda says and I nod, graciously. They are my people too, after all.

Sabrina mumbles a spell and a shower of flowers drops from the ceiling. She is beyond happy to see her abilities back.

"What about now?" Caliban asks in my ear.

"Now we go back to our home." I smile at him and he kisses my hand.

Hey guys! Quick update: this is not the last chapter I just haven't had the time to post sooner but it's NOT the end!