Capítulo 33

I wake up next to Caliban. I'm still on his arms. What a heavenly view to see him sleeping so careless, with his golden hair covering his face. He looks more like an angel then a demon. I wonder if they made him look like this with the intention to deceive mortals, like me and Sabrina. If they did, it worked.

"Good morning, Princess." He says, still with his eyes closed.

"Good morning." I smile.

"What's on your mind?"

"Just wondering around."

"May I know what you were wondering?"

"You may not." I smirk and he grabs me and tickles me so much that I can't contain my laugh. "Stop, Caliban, please." I beg between laughs. He kisses me over and over again.

"Fine, but only for breakfast, my queen." He says and I agree so he can stop torture me.

We arrived at the dinner table and Lucifer is sitting there.

"Good morning, sweet daughter." He says and I lift an eyebrow. Try to be nice, I think to myself.

"Good morning, Satan." I smile and sit on the other edge, with Caliban.

"So I heard something interesting today." He says.

"Do tell, please." I answer cynically.

"There are whispers on the castle that you banned the plague of kings from Pandemonium."

"They are true." I say and Lucifer smiles.

"My brave girl. I never could get rid of them, but you did. I'm impressed."

"You shouldn't be. And I thought you didn't care about Hell anymore."

"I'm not asking because of Hell, but because of you. I'm afraid they might try something against you, after your... decision." He says the last word like he was being ironic.

"Let them. I will not have in my court a bunch of old idiots. Or they follow my command, or they leave, simple as that."

"Bravo. That's how a real queen talk."

"I know. I am one." I say. "There's something I want from you."

"And what is that?"

"Lilith. I want Lilith. Show her to me." I demand and he makes the first witch, and woman, appear in the room. She was awful, full of dirt on her face and clothes. Her eyes were both sad and mad.

"Why do you want her, anyway?"

"Because she was the closest thing I had from a friend when I was here alone." I say and the demon-woman looks at me surprised. "Release her." I command.

"As you wish, daughter. She now belongs to you." He gives Lilith to me as she was a piece of property.

"No." I say after he gave her to me. "Lilith now belongs to no one." I shout and looked in her eyes. "You are now free. You can stay or go anywhere you want." I tell her and she nods. "No man should have that type of control on a woman." I say and she smiles at me.

After that terrible breakfast, I decided to take a walk on the castle. I haven't had the opportunity to explore it since I arrived Hell the first time. I barely knew my new home. I open door to door and peek what's inside of which room. Most of them are guest rooms, some have old furniture in them, and others are just weird. I reach at another red door, but this time it won't open. I try every spell of unlock that I know but nothing works.

"That's weird." I say to myself. All the other rooms opened, even the torture rooms that Lucifer had, that I'm definitely getting rid off.

I finished my little tour and go find Caliban.

I caught him in a joined room to the library, sitting on a piano, playing around with the keys. He's playing a soft melody and I stand next to the door, watching him and waiting for him to finish it.

"That was beautiful." I say.

"I didn't know you were there, Princess."

"I didn't want to interrupt you. You were playing so beautifully."

"Thank you, but I was just touching random keys."

"Didn't sound like that." I smirk and he smiles at me. "So, what do you do around here where we are not trying to maintain Hell's realm or fighting against my father?" I ask.

"Well, I used to read, build sandcastles on the beach, swimming, make art, plot my way to the throne and have a lot of pleasure." I almost chock at the last part. I forgot about his past. "We can go to the beach if you like." He offers and I nod. Why am I still in shock? I knew Caliban wasn't monogamous before, I guess I forgot everything about that when we got together.

When I was getting ready for my walk I hear I know on my door.

"Come in." I say and Lilith enters my room. "Lilith? I thought you would be far away from here, by now."

"Your majesty told I could stay or go."

"Yes."

"I choice to stay next to my Queen. You will need my help with Lucifer pocking around." She says and I nod, accepting her help. She knew Lucifer better than anyone else.

She leaves my room and Caliban appears.

"You ready, princess?" He asks and I nod.

He teletransport us to the beach we met. It was beautiful, except all the doom souls destinated do drown for the rest of their lives.

"You don't like it, do you?" Caliban asks as I see all of that souls.

"I don't." I admit and he comes forward and open his arms and with a chant, all of the cells with the souls, disappears.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I set them free. For you." Caliban says. He did it, even though it's against of what he was taught all of his live. I kiss him passionately and put my fingers on his golden hair.

"Thank you." I whisper after I break the kiss to breath.

"If that is your "thank you" for everything I do nice, I will be a lot nicer from now on." He smirks at me and I rest my forehead on his.

We spent the afternoon at the beach, swimming in the ocean, now free from the doom souls, playing in the sand, sharing passionate kisses and cuddling in each other arms until the moon appeared in the sky.

"I never thought Hell could be that pretty." I told Caliban, as we made our way to our bedroom, holding hands.

"It wasn't, not until you showed up, Princess." He smirks and I kiss him lightly on the lips.

"You do have a lot of smooth talk." I mock him.

"You fancy me for that." He smirks again.

"Maybe I do." I smile at him.

He starts to kiss me more passionately and sucks on my neck, making moans leaving my mouth.

"I'm going to show you how much I appreciate you, Princess." He whispers on my hear and then goes down on me, making the moans only louder.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well and being safe. I'm sorry if I'm taking a little bit more time to update, I have two perfectly reasons for that (or not ahahah) I work at the hospital and since the start of this pandemic I have been doing extra shifts and second, I started to watch Agents Of SHIELD on my free time and totally crushed on Grant Ward and feel so sad about what the writers did to his character and I'm always imagining writing another fanfic where they don't do him dirt. I won't stop writing this one don't worry, Caliban is forever my biggest crush :P