Capítulo 13

I burst into Caliban's chambers, where he's sitting on a chair reading. I never thought he would be the reader type.

"Caliban." He looks at me.

"And to what do I owe this honor?" He asks. "The Queen of Hell, herself in my bedroom." He smirks.

"We got problems." He frowns. "Lucifer is out of Nick's body." I tell him, almost whispering.

"He's coming for the throne." He states.

"You are not safe here. You need to go." He frowns again. "He won't hurt me, because I'm his daughter, but nothing would keep him away from hurting you after you declare you wanted the throne."

"Are you concern with me, Princess?" He smiles. "Cute, but you don't need to. I'm made of clay, remember?" He smirks at me. "He can't actually kill me."

"But he can torture you." I raise my voice. "Just go to Sabrina, you will be safe with her." I ask.

"What makes you think I need to be protected?"

"Can you just do what I tell you once?!"

"No." He smiles. "Besides, I won't leave you alone with daddy dear. You don't know what he's capable. Even if you are his daughter. Remember, Lilith was his lover once, and he made her his slave."

"You are so annoying! Even when I'm trying to save your guts!" I mutter.

"I stay where my Queen stays. End of discussion."

"Fine, have it your way, your stubborn!" I walk away, angry. I'm trying to save his ass and he keeps fight me all steps on the way.

...

I'm in my room, sitting in my vanity. I spent the entire day worrying about the income battle. What will Lucifer do to try to take the throne from me? What's his plan?

I wake up in screams. I have tears in my cheeks and my bed is soaping. A burst of fire appears in the middle of my chambers.

"What's wrong?! Why are you screaming, Serena? Are you okay?" Caliban climbs to my bed.

I nod. "It was just a nightmare, I'm okay." I nod again, still scared by the dream, the same one as all the others, me and the blonde guy, that I know now that is Caliban, burning.

"You scared the Hell out of me. For a second I thought Lucifer had you." I shake my head.

"I'm ok, I swear, Caliban. Thank you."

"For what?"

"Checking on me." I smile.

"Anytime, Princess." He smiles back and starts walking towards the door.

"Hum-" I say and he turns back to me. "Could you stay with me?" I ask.

"I wasn't going anywhere Princess but I was wonder when you would ask me to spend the night with me." He smirks.

"Oh, forget it." I roll my eyes and turn my back to the door, where he was.

I hear him smile and walking towards the bed. He lays next to me but leaving enough space so he wouldn't touch me.

"You know, since we're already in bed, we could just enjoy it, Princess." I can imagine that stupid smirk on his face.

"Keep dreaming, Caliban." I roll me eyes.

"Oh, I will. Until now my dreams with you in my bed are all fascinate."

"Just shut up, already." He laughs. "I imagine that you do end up in a lot of beds." I say.

"Are jealous, Princess?" He smiles.

"Of course not!" I lie. "We are in Hell, I doubt that demons do monogamy."

"I heard that witches don't do it too." He smirks.

"Well, some of us do. Not everyone cares only with sex." I sigh.

"So, you never done it before?" He asks and I feel offended by his intrusion. I turn my body to him and lift my head.

"That's none of your business!" I defend myself.

"I didn't know that you were so sensible to this subject."

"I'm not. It's personal. Not everyone wants to have carnal relationships with every single person they see. Or demon." He smiles at my state.

"No, but you want to have it with someone you fancy."

"Not this again." I roll my eyes.

"Did you forget that you kissed me, back in Cesars's reign?" He smirks at me.

"I was protecting you from being kill by the power wave."

"So you don't feel anything from me, at all?" He travels my arm with a finger.

"Right now I feel like slap you." I fakely smile.

"If you like it rough, I won't mind, Princess." He smirks and I turn my back to him. "Why can't just admit that you have feelings towards me?" He teases me.

"Because you are a playboy and you are trying to take my throne away from me." I decided to stop lying and just tell the hash true. It was never going to happen between us because of that. He smiles.

"So, you do fancy me." He smiles again.

"Yes Caliban, I do fancy you." I roll my eyes.

"You are wrong about me, Princess. I'm not a playboy. Not since you appeared." I turn my face towards him. "And I do fancy you too." He comes closer to me and kisses me. I return it back and my whole body feel like electricity. Dear Satan, this boy makes me shiver to my knees.

The kiss just gets deeper and more intensive by the moment and I roll towards Caliban's body, sitting on his hips. We are all going to die when Lucifer decides to take Hell back, and right now, for once, I just want to give in.

I kiss him hard, like this would be the last time we would ever have. He rolls me under him, kissing my neck gently. Sucking the skin and then releasing it, leaving creeps all over my body. He's so good doing this and I let out a moan, filling his eyes with lust. He travels my legs with his fingers, then he traces the skin of them with kisses. I grab his neck and kiss him again.

"We should continue this on another day. When you are certain that this is what your heart wants." He whispers at my ear. On one hand I'm sad that he stopped, I was one cloud nine, but for the other I'm happy that he was concerned about going to the next step. I nod and lay my head in his chest. I know this is not a common thing to him, the cuddling part, but he holds me in his arms, and I feel safe to fall asleep hearing his heart beating.