Capítulo 26

"I need to be stronger so I can face Lucifer." I say.

"What's on your mind?" Ambrose smiles at me. I had asked him to meet me in the basement, away from everyone.

"I need to get in touch with my dark part." I admit.

"Serena, the last time you let the darkness in, you lost control." He states.

"Yes, but this time it will different. I don't want her to control me, but for me to control her."

"That can be tricky. Even for the Queen of Hell. You weren't train as a witch since birth."

"Well Ambrose, I don't have time to learn all the things since the beginning. So, let's make our own shortcut." He smirks at me.

"That's what I wanted to hear." He smiles.

I'm in the middle of the forest, surrounded by Sabrina's aunts, Sabrina herself, Ambrose, and Caliban. They all are looking at me, waiting.

"Are you sure about this, dear?" Hilda asks me and I nod.

"Let's do this." I get ready.

"Everybody repeats after me." Zelda stars to chant some spell and my body feels like being burn, without any fire.

I fell to the ground and an exact copy of me appears in front of me. I get up and she copies me, watching me closer.

"Well well well, if isn't my mortal side." The girl says.

"Don't try anything, we are bonded by a spell, so you can't run." I demand and she smiles maliciously.

"Why am I here?" My other half asks.

"I need your power, so I can bet Lucifer."

"Oh, we are going rogue now?" She smiles. "Why would I help?"

"You are a part of me, I doubt you want to be locked out all our life. If I can connect my mortal side with my dark side, you, I can beat Lucifer and some parts of you are going to be free, in me. Don't you what that? To live"

"Maybe. What do you want me to do?"

"I remember seeing you fight my friends, you used magic I've never used before. Teach me. You are my strongest part."

"You always had that power, you were just afraid of using it, but that day that you let me out, I wasn't afraid and that's why I was able to use it. So, get ready, this is gonna hurt." I shrug my eyebrow and my copy hits me with a spell, and it hurts like a mother.

"You okay, Serena?" Sabrina asks me and I nod. My dark side is clearly please with my pain, even though it hurts her the same.

"Take control of it, Serena! Embrace the power!" She hits me again and my body rolls over to the ground. "Stop holding yourself! You are never going to win daddy acting like a good girl!" She shouts at me and I flick my wrist making her go to her knees and taking the air away from her lungs. She smiles, even in pain. I let go of her throat and she stands up.

Afterward the training, I syphoned my dark side inside me again. I've always been afraid of letting the darkness in because I thought I couldn't control it, but now, I know I was wrong. I was strong enough to use darkness and light equally well. And Lucifer would get a run for his money.

When the sun sets, I go to the kitchen, to eat something, and instead of going back to Sabrina's bedroom I found myself making my way to the guest's room. Caliban was nowhere in the bed or in the chair. I hear water running and I sit on the bed, waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. A couple minutes later the bathroom's door opens, and steam fill the room. Caliban enters the room with a towel on his waist and water dropping from his hair. I honestly can't understand, why they had to make him so hot, did he really needed all that abs?

"It's rude to stare, Princess." He smirks and for a second it's like we were back on Hell and I just had met Caliban. "Is everything ok?" He asks, concerned.

"Yes." I answer, clearing my mind. "I just wanted to see you." He smiles. "Hum... is that okay? That I'm here?"

"Of course." He smiles softly at me and I fold my fingers together, trying to contain my anxiety. "I'm happy you are here, Princess." He takes off the towel around his waist and I dodge my eyes from his body. He smirks at my gesture and puts a pair of boxers and some tracksuit pants.

"Can I sleep here?" I ask and he nods.

He lays on one side of the bed and I lay on the other, turning to the wall. I can feel Caliban eyes on me, and I turn to him, and he was looking at me, as I was hoping. I come closer to him and lay my head on his chest, and he puts his arms around me.

"I missed you, Princess." He confesses. "You bring my human part out, and it scares me."

"Why?"

"Because it makes me afraid of losing you, all the time."

He kisses my hair and I close my eyes, comfy and safe in his arms.

"I know that you didn't want to hurt me. Not on purpose. And I know that you didn't go through the plan. I'm sorry if I've been overreacting, I just felt betrayed by the person I love the most."

"I'm the person you love the most?"

"You are now." He smiles and holds me tighter.