Capítulo 30

"Are you sure about this?" Sabrina's voice is shaggy. I guess she fears for me too.

"It's the only way to end this." I assure her.

"We could face him together." My best friend and sister, suggests.

"Sabrina your powers are near nonexistent, you can't face Lucifer like that. He will destroy you." I say.

"But I-" She tries to argue but I cut her word.

"No but's, I got this, sister." I smile uttering the last word and she hugs me.

"I know you can do this. You are stronger than I will ever be. Go there and take your throne back." She whispers at my ear and I nod.

"Take care of yourself, will you? And the gang." I ask and she smiles, with an "of course" face.

"I'm ready." I tell Caliban, who is been waiting for me. I've been expecting for him to try to discourage me the whole time, but he didn't even pronounce a word. I guess he knows as clear as me that this is our only change to get Hell back.

He teletransport us in a storm of fire, holding me close to him. When we get to Hell, Lucifer is on the center of the room, without a shirt and leather jeans. I guess mans like fighting like that in Hell. The court starts to shout his name while some people shout mine. Lucifer raise his arms.

"It's time Serena." He smirks at me and I start to make my way towards him but Caliban appeared in front of me and pulled me behind him.

"I will fight with you, Morningstar. And Hell will be mine again. How it always should have been." Caliban shouts loud.

"What? No. This is my fight." I protest.

"She's right, clay demon." Lucifer says.

"We both know that you can name someone to fight in your place, Morningstar. I will fight in Serena's place." Caliban says.

"No." I protest.

"Yes, Serena." He grabs my face in his hands. "When we wed you promised me to let me protect you. This is me protecting you, my love."

"Caliban. No." I beg but he limits to kiss me softly and pushing me to the sidelines. "I will win, don't worry, Princess."

I stand in the sideline of their fight and watch as Caliban and Lucifer were trying to kill each other. It shouldn't be Caliban there, but me. I was the one who provoked Lucifer. I was the one ready to die for earth.

Caliban throws Lucifer and himself to the ground, and they are trying to kill each other. I second later they are on their feet again and Lucifer caught Caliban off guard and sticks a type of sword in his stomach, making me cry loud. Caliban drops on his knees, looking at his wound, bloodless. As Lucifer holds Caliban's hair with one hand and another on the sword, that just stab his enemy, I drop on the floor, catching both of their attention.

As I hold my abdomen, a stain of silver liquid forms on my stomach. Lucifer's eyes focus on me, throwing Caliban's head to the ground, losing his focus.

"Serena!" I hear Caliban calling my name.

"I bounded my life to yours by a spell." I tell caliban. "So you see, father, if you kill Caliban you are killing me too. Your own daughter." I breath heavily, but the same time smirking at him, with a winning face.

"No." Lucifer groans.

"Yes." I state. "You will be all alone in the world, again. Knowing you kill everyone who was supposed to love you." As I lose my balance, Caliban runs to me, catching me before I fall.

A blind warm light shine in the dark place that is Hell. I see some sort of form and I feel instant comfort. As the form gets sharper, I finally can see a familiar face that I never thought I would see ever again.