Chapter 15

They were cut off from this moment by sehun's phone.

It was suho

"So the ceo and our manager are trying to make things better as we are speaking , stay wherever you are and don't go out for the time being , it's better not to be seen , if you want to come to the dorms , tell me and I'm gonna tell our manager to come and pick you up, buts DONT go anywhere unless you tell me, got it"

"Okay yes .. did they say anything?"

"Not now , I'm gonna tell you face to face , talk to you later" and that's how the call ended. It was pretty fast but it was okay given the situation.

Sehun closed his phone and laid down and signed.

Yunseok followed his 'steps' and did the same , laying next to him and keeping eye contact. Sehun has closed his eyes , not like he wanted to sleep , but to concentrate and think about what was happening. Yunseok was worried a lot about how he felt and how all this gonna affect him and his life.

Everything's gonna be okay

That's all sehun think.

Everything's gonna be okay , it's okay

He couldn't believe this entirely, but he thought that if he tells this to himself too many times , he will start believing it .

So that's what he did.

When he realised what he had been holding yunseok's hand all this time and has been squeezing it as he was zoning out.

They both tried to relax and since they didn't want to go out in public they both stayed there and fell asleep together .

{A/n: I don't normally do a/n as you might have realised by now but I'm planning to post more regularly this story. Thank you for reading and I'm sorry you waited so long for this small chapter, it was actually a draft I had but never continued}