Chapter 8

Yunseok woke up by the sun shining on his face . Scrunching his nose He slowly opened his eyes before closing them again because of the light . Trying to move but he realised he couldnt because of a weight on top of him .

He opened his eyes again and focused on the source of the weight . His eyes widened as he felt his heart speed up while he felt his cheeks heat up .

" how did we end up like this "yunseok thought

He was laying on the couch with Sehun laying on top of him. the tv still on playing on the background. Their feet were tangled together and sehun was clutching his t-shirt in a tight grip while sleeping quietly . He Tilted his head a little so He could see his face that was half pressed on his chest .

"he looks so peaceful sleeping " he whispered while Slowly began stroking his hair carefully not to wake him up .

" His hair , it 's so soft "

Glancing at his face I saw he now had a small smile . He continued stroking his hair for a few minutes before he lifted his head a little and began to look around .

Suddenly his eyes meet the other's boy  and Yunseok saw his eyes widen . He felt his cheeks heat up and looked away .

Glancing at sehun,  He saw him blush before laying back down and placing yunseok's hand that was in the air back on his head .

" Continue stroking my hair , it felt nice "

None of them questioned how they ended up in this position .they were both relaxed and He continued to stroke his hair for some time .

As they were sitting like this Yunseok remembered what happened yesterday . He was trying to understand if that kiss was friendly or something more .he knew that in Korea guys are more open to each other than in Europe so he wasn't so sure.

His thoughts were cut off by sehun's voice .

"Are you hungry?lets eat something" he said that as he sat up and started walking to the kitchen .

Yunseok followed him.

sehunnie - sehun x maleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara