Chapter 5

Yunseok has been to korea for 2 weeks now and they have been some of the hardest weeks of his life.

First of all , he didnt know the city at all or how the transport of seoul worked since its completely different from the place he grew.

Then, his house was way too small. It was like a hole. And the neighbourhood didn't exactly helped with that since it was considered a bad and dirty one. So he basically lived in a rat hole ,as he would call it. Not exactly what he had in mind when he wanted to rent a place but the offer came up with a really good price . That explains why the price was so low though.

Last but not least he hadnt made ONE friend , well, except sehun. Well ,yes, of course he met his co workers but they weren't considered as friends but only as people he works with and talks only during work.

He had thought these past days to call or send some message to sehun but he was really shy and thought that he would actually annoy him but he decided that he waited long enough.

He may be a shy person but he considered himself as an extrovert. He really liked being with friends outside more than being alone inside and he loved having this kind of fun so being alone for two whole weeks for him was like hell.

As he sat down to his chair he dragged himself in front of his desk. He took his phone out and opened the message app and found sehun.

Now the only problem was what to write to sehun.

Damn he thought I'm gonna embarrass myself .

After a few minutes battling with himself about what to send , he finally decided and went with

'Hey,it's me Yunseok from the train station'

He closed his phone and started thinking if it was the right thing to send. He started overanalysing everything until a sound stopped him from continuing.

It was his phone with an answer.

He quickly opened the notification and read it out loud:

'Ah yes i rmmbr u!h r u ?'

He was so excited that something interesting finally happened ! He quickly went to his phone to continue the conversation.

Yunseok:good!a little lonely but good!wbu?

Sehun:a little tired >.< had a lot of work today.

Yunseok: tell me about it..

Sehun: h's the apartment?

Yunseok: shitty ,I'm collecting money to rent a better one.

Yunseok: if you are afraid of rats I would suggest to you not to ever come here.

Sehun: yikes. Too bad for u im not afraid of them ;P

Sehun: hey would you like to go out this week? Hang out ya know?

Yunseok: oh god yes please

Sehun: desperate much?

Yunseok: indeed , I meant it when I said I'm lonely

Sehun: lol that's ok you have me ^3^

He is cute he thought. Well that's the only thing he could think of. He was really looking forward his meeting with him .

He sure was

[not edited]