Chapter 14 (part F)

The rumours didn' t irk you per say , but it was the reactions to them that stung . Yunseok knew Korea was a conservative country , he would be a fool for not knowing that , but it didn ' t mean the homophobia hurt any less .

He knew you and sehun should have been more careful when it came to how public you both were . it was supposed to be an extremely personal and private moment between the two of you . But for some reason , paparazzi had managed to take pictures of your intimate moment . Luckily, they couldn ' t  see his face which was a god send at this point . Yunseok just hoped no one at his work recognised him .

"What are we gonna do about it?" Yunseok asked since he was worried.

Sehun assured him that his management would try handle it . It reassured him a little , but not enough to out the nagging fear out of his mind . Yunseok knew there was a chance he could lose your job because of this . And for what ? Liking someone ?

"God , why didn't you tell me earlier?? We should be more careful , but now it's too late what are we gonna do?" Yunseok started mumbling,he was clearly panicking and way more than sehun.

'Sehun should be the one panicking more, it will effect more his career than mine'

"It's okay ,please calm down, we will do something about it"sehun said calmly and hugged Yunseok. Despite him being that calm you could see the worry in his eyes. He was of course worrying about his future , but he didn't want to show it, it will only make both of them to panic even more.

They stayed for a while like this ,trying to calm down from the sudden news . Meanwhile sehun was whispering to Yunseok many things that didn't have to do with this to make him think of something else.

They were cut off from this moment by sehun's phone.