Chapter 11 (part C)

Note:really small but hey I update everyday ;)

"Hey wanna go outside I wanna talk to you about something" sehun yelled at him since the music was too loud for Yunseok to hear his voice.

"It's almost your birthday , can it wait ?" Yunseok yelled back at him

"No , come" sehun said without waiting and took his hand and took him at the back entrance of the bar ,where no one else was.

Yunseok was really confused all the time "what's up?did something happen ?"

"I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time and I know this is not perfect but it's the only time I can admit this since I'm not filtering anything I'm saying so here it goes." Sehun blurted out without thinking .

Yunseok started being more confused at what was happening ,trying to figure out was he was talking about .

"I like you .a lot.like Like you not just like you. What I mean is that I like you more than a friend.or a best friend. What I mean is tha-"

Sehun was cut off by Yunseok's lips that were now on his .

He felt his cute soft lips on his for one more time. But this time it was better and more real to him.

He closed his eyes as started to respond back to the kiss .

He didn't want it to end he wanted him next to him like right now.

Yunseok moved away and whispered "happy birthday sehun."and smiled to him