Chapter 13 (part E)

After five minutes sehun realised he couldn't sleep due to his headache.
He took his phone which was now charged 5%. He turned it on and saw many missed calles from his members and his manager .

He opened the group chat of his group and texted them.

Sehun:is there something wrong?
Suho:where are you and where were you last night
Suho:no don't answer the second one I know, and why didn't you answer your phone
Sehun:I'm at yunseok's and it was dead
Jongdae: http:/dispatchkorea/article/oh_se-hun_dating_a_guy/729ug82919bskaj

'What is that '

He clicked the link and it opened the dispatch site.

According to the article Someone had seen sehun with a guy kissing at a bar but the guy was still unknown to the public.

At the end of the article it had attached two low quality photos that you could see clearly sehun and the back of the other guy kissing and the second one in which they were walking in the bar.

He was really shocked from this and started panicking not knowing what to do.

The thing is that Yunseok doesn't even know about him and he is gonna find out that way , which is the worst kind of way .

The sound of the door of the appartement opening snapped him out of his thoughts.

He run to the door panicked and pulled Yunseok to the bedroom .

"What's going on?" He asks as he sees him that way.

"Sit down i have some explaining to do"

Yunseok just nodded and sat down looking him.

"Hm so how do I explain this.."He didn't know where to start and how to start.

"Let me ask you something till you find the right words to say" "why are there posters of you all over the street?" He asked truly confused.

"Yeah..that's one of the things I wanted to talk about ..eh so.. remember when I said I was working in a company?"

Yunseok just nodded as started having suspicions on where this is going.

"Yeah..hmm.. I'm an idol??"

"That explains A LOT" Yunseok told him

Sehun laughed awkwardly and continued talking "yea but there is more to it ..."