Chapter 7

That's how the next few months pasted . 5 months to be exact. And Yunseok still didn't know that sehun was indeed and idol. Of course he had gone to the dorms but he just thought that the other guys were old friends and they wanted to pay less money so they moved in together.

Well that seemed logical for him since in uk it was actually something all young people would do at some point. He even did it as he was studying in uni.

And as for a job, he thought that he was working at the office at a big company , also known as Sm entertainment.

Sehun had realised that Yunseok didn't know anything and he kinda took advantage of that.he liked that they were friends because they liked each other and not because he is famous.

Yunseok snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a door knock. He had invited sehun to his house for a sleepover ,they did lots of those, and to watch a movie .

He went to open the door and saw sehun dressed with gym pants , a hoodie and a coat. He was also wearing a black hat. He was holding a mini store bag.

"Yah why are you wearing a hat at 9 pm, take it off" Yunseok said instead of greeting.

"Okay okay I'm taking it off !" Sehun said as he laughed and walked in the appartement.

Yunseok had changed dramatically to the better the appartement. The walls had been painted again and he even did some wall drawings that looked so good with the theme of the rest room.

After sehun took off his clothes they went and sat at the sofa.

"So what are we watching today ?its your turn to pick a movie"Yunseok said as he started walking to the kitchen to bring some snacks.

"I was thinking of watching dead poets society, I heard it's good" sehun yelled so the other boy could hear.

"Great ,the tv ready I'm coming in a minute"

Sehun opened the tv and found the movie on Netflix.he tried to make himself comfortable at the sofa ,and when he found the position he stayed that way waiting for the snacks to come.

"Can't you be more slow?" Sehun yelled again.

Exactly then Yunseok walked in the room with the snacks for the two of them.

He sat, more like lied down, next to sehun. They were too close ,but still it wasn't something new to them.

"Okay I'm ready start the movie" he said and the movie started .

After 20 to 30 minutes, Yunseok had fallen asleep, with his head placed on his chest . Sehun didn't mind and he continued watching the movie while petting yunseok's hair .

Sehun started to look at Him and memorise his face. The soft features like his nose ,his red cheeks and his lips.

So kissable , we wanted to make a move. He was really hesitating , thinking that it would be wrong to do it while the boy is asleep.

After a while he decided that even though he was confused why he was feeling like this ,he really wanted to do it .

His heart was beefing faster and feeling butterflies all over his stomach dancing.

The kiss was short and soft. Nothing really special, but special enough for him to make him blush and feel weird things. He decided to close the tv and sleep too since he couldn't pay attention to the movie anymore.

Little did he know that Yunseok wasn't completely asleep.