Chapter 9 (part A)

(Note:the story will be divided in six chapters that are already all written and will be uploaded all one a day at the time)

Yunseok and sehun have known each other already for a few months. 3 to be exact. Yet Yunseok had no idea who sehun was. He knew everything about him except the most important. Most important not to him or sehun but for the rest of the country .

Sehun was kinda surprised he hadn't realised yet. He thought it will take at least 1 month till he figures out but nothing.

But this day kept coming more and more closer .

He was sure he will find out sooner or later his identity, and he wasn't sure how to explain it to him. To be honest he never lied , all he said about work was that he worked in a company which later Yunseok found out it was sm. Yunseok thought he worked there as an employee or a manager , not an idol.

Sehun snapping out of his thoughts , took his phone and dialled Yunseok phone number .

"Heyya"
"Heyy, sorry for the hour I'm calling you" sehun said since Saturday early morning .

"It's okay I was already up"

"Oh okay.. eeh.. tomorrow it's my birthday and I was wondering if you want today to celebrate together as the hour changes"

"Aaaah I see, okay yes I'm down for it"

"Cool cool see you tonight will text you the info" sehun said shyly and closed his phone.

He thought they could go somewhere have a drink.

That way he will get drunk and be brave enough to confess his feelings to him . That was the plan .