chapter 1

Being a korean guy raised in an other country Yunseok doesn't know anything about korean trains and the lines to go where he wants to. Thats why he has been looking the train map for 10 minutes already.

'How can even people understand this , its so complicated.'

He started looking around him to find someone to ask which train he has to get , but since it was late ,around 11 pm, they weren't many people around.

Finally a person was passing from where he was and he had the courage to ask for help. Thanking them he started going where he was told to. Seeing from the distance the last passangers of the train , that HE had to get , getting in ,he started running as fast as he could.

As he was running , being his clumpsy himself , bumped into a person and made he made all of his stuff fly around. He immediatly stops and turns to him.

"oh my god im so sorry , i just wanted to get on the train "he said apologetically as he was picking up the guy's stuff.

"its okay ,no need to worry,just be careful next time"the guy responds with a chill tone.

Inside of his head he was thanking ,that the guy wasn't mad at him.All he has to do now is get in the train.

he turned to go where the train was ,but he saw no train.

"oh no ,i lost it" he said quietly

"were you gonna take this train?"the guy said as he walked up to him

"unfortunatly yes" yunseok answered ,looking down his feet

"It's okay the next train comes in 10 minutes, let's wait together"the stranger suggested

Yunseok agrees and they go to sit down.
After an awkward silence ,the guy spoke.

"By the way I'm sehun" he said and looked at him with a small smile

'Huh sehun?thats cute' he thought

"I'm yunseok and I'm kinda new here" he responded trying to make a conversation with the guy he just met.

"Oh how so?"

"Uh, my parents are Korean but I was raised in the UK and I just moved here"he said looking down his luggage. "Well at least I'm trying to"he added laughing slightly.

"Oh that's cool!"sehun responded "so that means you don't have any friends here,right ?"

Yunseok nodded and looked at him ,like he wanted to say to him that he wanted him as a friend ,since he looked like a chill and cool guy.

"Well then I should give you my phone number so if you want some help ,or company you can call me" sehun suggested and yunseok nodded enthusiastically while he passing his phone to the guy.

'Well that was easier than I thought'

Meanwhile sehun was thinking that finally he met a person that doesn't know him,so they won't use him for fame .

That's when the train came.