Chapter 10 (part B)

Yunseok was almost out of the bar sehun had told him they would go. Sehun insisted he would take him but he refused since his house was the other way from the bar , so he walked there.

As he was waiting in the line , which by the way was around 5 people , he felt a tap on his shoulder . He turned around and saw sehun with his bright smile , which he absolutely loved.

"Hello birthday boy"Yunseok greeted smiling back .

"Well it's not by birthday officially we still have around 1 hour"Sehun answered and Yunseok laughed at his responce .

After a few minutes they entered the bar.

They had many conversations,about the series they are watching together, what they should watch next, about vivi, and other random stuff , which became even more random as the time passed and more drinks kept coming.

It was also really clear that Yunseok hold his drinks better than sehun. He wasn't as drunk as sehun who had got up from the table and slightly danced to the beat of the song it was played while smiling to Yunseok and telling him to come too.

After a few times of sehun telling him to dance with him , he went. He informed sehun that he didn't know how to dance and he was just stood there awkwardly next to him.

"Loosen up a little and don't think too much . Aren't you light headed right now?" Sehun asked without really waiting for the answer .

He took his advise and relaxed as he started to move his body to the rhythm of the music.

They both felt great