Chapter 2

In the train yunseok and sehun sat together. Since they both wanted to get to know each other they started having a conversation about themselves.

"So where are you from ?"sehun asked wanted to know more about him

"Like I said earlier my parents are actually Korean but I was raised in the UK "he answered his question with a smile

"Oh yea ,right"

"What do you do for a living ?" Yunseok always believed that the job that someone is doing tells many things about this person and his interests, that's why he wanted to know this .

"I work at a music company" 'well it's not a lie .i work at a music company .i just never said as what. Simple as that' sehun thought. "What about you ?"

"I have studied architecture and I work for modelling companies for the designs they need for photo shoots "he said. Then he showed one of the three bags/suitcases he was holding,which was the larger one, and continued "and this is my equipment"

"Oh that seems heavy!"

"It is"yunseok said as he laughed

As sehun as eyeing the bag , he saw many pins on it. From festivals , expo's ,concerts, some with cartoons and then he saw that one.

A lgbtq+ one . He was kinda shocked since in Korea people are not open minded about these stuff.

"That's a nice pin there "he said

"Do you support lgbt?"he continued

"Well to have this pin what do you think ?" Yunseok answered him laughing

"Also not only I support it but I'm a part of it"

"Ohh that's interesting" ''so I have a chance with him,that's nice to know' sehun thought

"Do you have any siblings?"

That's how the hour passed till the stop of the guys came. They both got up took their things and started walking outside of the train.

"Let me grab that ,it seems too heavy for you "sehun said as he reached to get yunseok's bag.

"You really don't have to"Yunseok sais because he didn't want sehun to hold his things  as he was shorter and weaker next to sehun.he was kinda embarrassed.

"No, I want to "he said as yunseok finally gave up an let him hold it.

Thy started walking around but they didn't know where they were going .

"Ehh where is your house" sehun asked after 10 minutes of doing nothing

"I don't know" Yunseok said simply

"What do you mean you don't know"

"I just don't know"

It was 1 am at the time and sehun didn't want to leave the guy alone ,in an unknown city for him, not knowing where to go , so he would make an exception and let a stranger sleep in his house. 'Stranger danger they say. At least he is cute'

Yunseok after a while of sehun trying to convince him to come to his house , he said yes.

So they started going to sehun's house.

[not edited]