Chapter 3

"Ehh I'm not sure if it's right to be here.."yunseok said.
'I'm totally sure I shouldn't be here. What if he is some kind of pervert that just seemed nice to make me come with him to his house so he can...'

"Well.since I don't know you ,and if I make you sleep in my room I don't know what you will do something there like steal,you are gonna sleep on the couch"sehun made his offer

"Okay okay ,fair enough"yunseok said as he tossed his bags on the ground and sat on his now couch .

"Comfy enough"he said as he laughed.

"Perfect now let me show you the basics of the house"sehun said

"This way is the kitchen..here are the cups if you wanna drink something ...and here is the trash... and here is the fridge"

The house wasn't nor small nor big . But definitely not a house just for one.

"And here.."sehun says as he walks"is the bathroom and next to the bathroom is my room."

"If you need help with anything just knock I will be there"

Yunseok nodded as he watched sehun turn around and go to his room .

He opened his bag and took out something more comfortable to wear. He quickly changed ,as fast as he could, and sat on the couch .

It was a pretty confortable couch , which made him happy since he wouldn't wake up not being able to move. He got himself comfortable and he went to sleep.

{this chapter was miserably small so I will upload the next one in a few days,maybe tomorrow idk , but sooner than I would}