Chapter 8

"I told you! Didn't I tell you? Nopony that we recognise is here!" Twilight observed franticly.

Spiderwhick gently placed a calming hoof on her shoulder and also looked around. Most of the towns residents gave her flat looks, some stared in awe. Even though she had lived with Twilight for years, the townponys were still uneasy around her.

"Listen," She leaned close to twilights ear, managing a sweet whisper. "Everything is fine, they are all probably inside, sitting at the table, waiting for us. You need to relax."

Twilight smiled. "Yes. I'm making to much of a big deal, I shouldnt try and assume things without having full evidence."

She turned so she and Spidy were face to face, her features seeming to glow with beauty. "Your the best Spiderwhick."

The changling blushed deeply as Twilight placed a soft kiss on her cheek. Then, leaving the cold air behind them, they stepped inside.

The interior of the restaurant was themed to be a mix between rustic and western styled, yet with a touch of class. The floors were polished finely and the tables were made of wood, yet covered in white tablesheets.

There were candles and other lights, giving a dim and cozy feel. Horse shoes were strung up for decorations and the waiters skated around on Rollerblades.

Twilight gasped, she had never been to "The Lucky Horseshoe" before. But It wasn't just that, it was the fact that Pinkie Pie, choose this place. Now she was confused.

The stallion at the counter coughed and the alicorn sprung back into reality.

"Oh, Um yes. Hello, I actually have a table with my friends..." She started.

"Oh yeah?" He said gruffly. He didn't seem like the type of pony you would catch up on a weekend with, he was one of those pony's who were strict or tough.

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?" Spiderwhick challenged in a slightly raised voice.

The two seemed to stare at each other for a minute before the counter-pony got distracted.

Rarity had tapped the stallion gently and smiled. "They're with us deary."

~~~

Once the trio joined the group, Pinkie couldn't stop smiling.

"We have something to tell you all!!" She beamed brightly. The others exchanged smiles and excited glances.

"Pinkie, this better be important!" Rainbowdash snickered, recalling that her Pink friend usually only jabbered on about random unnecessary things.

That thought left her mind for the moment, as she turned her attention to Pinkie. Rainbow only jumped a little shocked when she felt a hoof comfortably snake into hers under the table.

Applejack secretly smiled. She had been doing that a lot with rainbow lately, just random, small acts of affection.

Pinkie Pie took a huge breath. The whole table looked at her anxious. "Its been confirmed! Pink Smile is PREGNANT!!"

Everypony froze, then turned their attention to Twilight. "What?"

"YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!" Everypony screamed at once.

"No! This is news to me as well!" She defended herself, extremely baffled.

Rainbowdash started to think. Twilight. She was the one that made the liquid for applejack to drink. Why didn't Pinkie talk to her? Where else could she have gone for that matter?

"That's Lovely for you dear! Congratulations!" Rarity took the pressure off the princess and steered it back tot he original topic.

"But I must ask, If not Twilight, then who?"

Pink Smile held her belly. "I came across a mint green mare the other day. We made small talk, and got along really well-considering both of our wives work in dessert shops."

She looked up briefly, before continuing. "She said her name was Lyra Heartstrings. I told her that I secretly wanted a foal with another mare, but didn't know how to get or make one."

Everyone nodded understandingly.

"Eventually I was going to ask Twilight, because of..." PinkSmile gazed at RJ, who was sitting there patiently.

"But I figured, I was there now, So she cast a spell on me...she said it had worked with her fi-"

Pinksmile was interrupted by a waitress, who had skated over to their table cheerfully.

"Can I start you lovely mares off with some drinks?" She offered.

~~~

EVERYBODY was updating their stories,

So I was like... Tayla your really lazy.

So yeah...Bai!

#productivity