Chapter 14

"So...no fights? Teasing? And you made a friend?" Applejack couldn't believe her ears. She whipped around to Rainbowdash and pulled her into a quick kiss, expelling her happiness onto her.

It was only short, which made it a huge tease for Dash. "Aw." She wined.

"Haha, maybe next time." Firefly whispered, patting her daughters back.

"Yeah Mommy! Harmony is great, she told me alot of things about her! And guess what? She's the daughter of Lyra and Bon Bon!"

Firefly stood in the back. "I seriously, don't understand anything right now."

"Oh shit! Hey, babe, we should see them someday, it could be like...a play date for the young ones and I haven't talked to Lyra in forever."

RJ beamed at the suggestion but AJ frowned. "What about your mother?"

The eldest made smirked. "PSSHHH. I'm sure I can tour this town for a few hours! Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Suddenly a powerful knock pelted on the door. Curiously, Applejack answered it.

"Singsia?" She smiled. "What a lovely surprise seeing-"

"Sorry Applejack, no time to explain! You NEED to come to Rarity's home right now!" The pegasus was in a shaken, angry and worried state all at the same time, it was like she couldn't focus on one emotion.

Hearing the conversation, Dash jumped in. "Applejack, if she tries anything, ANYTHING! Come straight home and tell me." She ordered firmly.

The orange earthpony nodded, before being dragged out by the popstar.

~~~

Soft wimpers echoed off the walls of Fluttershy's simple wooden cottage. She didn't even hold back the tears anymore, they just...came.

And came.

And came.

"Fluttershy!" She yelled at herself, hiccupping afterwards. "Your such a selfish filly and you traded her for somepony who doesn't even love you back!"

The realisation of it all swept over her like a blanket, a cold dark one that she could use to hide from the world. In her hooves, the weak mare held a photograph of RainbowDash and herself, at flight camp.

"Why did it have to be her? WHY?!" She screamed.

Angel and many other animals were trying to comfort her, their efforts being utterly useless.

"I...I...I love you Dashie..."

~~~

Harmony humed a sweet tune as she brushed out her mane in front of her mirror. It was a habit of hers, brushing her mane constantly, making sure it was always an amazing smooth head of curls.

I light tapity-tap came from her doorway.

"Evening Mother." She greeted, seeing a mint-unicorn through the mirror's reflection.

"Why so formal champ?" Lyra asked, walking closer to her daughter.

"One, I am a girl, not a boy. I don't like being called champ." Harmony frowned, sourly.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say Octavia raised you." She added a chuckle.

"Who's that?"

"Never mind."

The mirror sat on a desk, and the wooden desk was crammed with sheet music. No available space was left for anything else.

"I heard you sing a tune, is that what you've been working on?"

"Yep!" Harmony's mood suddenly brightened. "Ever since today! Hopefully, I'll be able to play it on my harp!"

The filly pointed to a large, golden instrument in the corner of her room. It had fine, strong strings attached.

Lyra evaluated the mess her desk was in. "YOU WROTE THIS ALL TODAY?!" She repeated, shocked to say the least. "You're more talented then I originally thought you would be."

Harmony nodded, not making a big deal out of the matter. "Yeah, thanks Mother, I just got inspired by some pony..."

-------

EHHH.

Its been a while.

I have a fear of plot holes so...yeha.

There is probably heaps but. Idk.

Anyway, thanks for reading so far!