Chapter 15

(Time for something a tiny bit different •^•)
*A few hours later*
A teenage, orange pegasus stared at her bedroom wall, examining the photos and posters she had of her former hero.

"Scoots?" A scruffy bellow carried through her house from a colt.

Scootaloo's eyes started to water. She wasn't sad, she was quite content with her life, but the fact she rarely see's Rainbow Dash anymore is what hurt her most.

"Scoots!" The male voice repeated, closer this time.

The young mare just sighed deeply as her coltfriend leaned on the doorway. Rumble could see Scootaloo's vibrant purple eyes had dimmed a little.

He approached her, concerned beyond anything. Scootaloo was one heck of a tough girl, seeing her in this state shocked him a little but he sat next to her on the bed anyway.

"Scoots?" This time he said it in a soft voice. She was the only thing on his mind right now.

"Sorry." She muttered back sniffling.

"Its okay." Rumble didn't fully understand her pain, not really being a fan of Rainbow Dash after all the stories his brother, Thunderlane told.

But he held her anyway, wiping away her tears.

"You'll be okay, Scoots..." The colt was unsure of what to say, but he was warned something like this would happen. Thunderlane had told him about 'mood swings' and such, and to just let the girl win.

"Its been seven years...but I guess she's just been so busy with her family." She said in such a whisper that only Rumble could hear.

"Please cheer up Scoots, I'm sure she will start flying again...but if she doesn't then YOU will have to be the next Rainbow Dash!" The gray colt flew off the bed excitedly, hoping his marefriend would follow.

Scootaloo just smiled at him. "You're so silly sometimes..." She explained. "I can't tell if you're serious or being a complete fool!"

"Hey! But you could!" Rumble extended his hoof out like a gentlecolt. "Shall we ma'am?" He smirked.

She hesitantly took his offer and he pulled her bridal-style into his hooves.

"Let go of me!" The tomboy tried to be angry, but the mouthful of giggles that came out between her words didn't seem to leave an effect.

"Never."

She gave up and nuzzled into his neck as he flew the both of them around town.
~~
(K back to normal •^•)

"Tea, darling?" Rarity offered.

It had been 5 whole minutes since Applejack came to the boutique. They sat on opposite ends of the room, seeming to keep distance.

"Nah." The country pony turned her nose up at the elegant unicorn sipping from a pretty China teacup.

"I believe you've come to tell me something, dearest." Rarity hinted to the subject at hoof.

"And ah believe that I've come because ya said to!"

"Nonsense. I simply want an apology out of you, is that too much of a request?" She lifted one eyebrow, challengingly.

The country pony reserved herself, silently judging Rarity from head to hoof. Studying her as if she were a lab experiment.

"What do ya want with me?" She asked firmly after a couple of minutes.

The pale mare placed her teacup down so she looked a little more threatening. She looked around for Singsia, but she wasn't in the room.

"Singsia would tell you, I want nothing more then for you to give me a simple 'sorry Rarity' and then, we can let this whole thing pass."

Something is strange here. Applejack thought. Were Rarity's eyes always that shade of purple?

"Applejack hunny, you aren't answering me."

The blonde headed mare pulled a small glare before coughing out an apology. As high-class of a pony the unicorn was, she just accepted it.

"Ah REALLY should be going...I have a wife and kid at home...heh?" Applejack made her way to the door and then turned back to give a her friend a wave.

Back to dark blue? How can her eyes change colour like that? What's wrong with her?

"Bye my dear! I look forward to seeing you again..."

~~~
"Twilight."

"..."

"Twilight"

"..."

"TWILIGHHTTTT."

"mhm..?"

"I'm really bored, you wanna do something?"

"That's nice."

"Can you put the book down?"

"Yep."

The library was dimly lit, with only a lamp to focus on the two of them. It was late in the night anyway, so what was the point in having every light on?

"Twilight." Spiderwick nudged. "You're still reading.

The alicorn closed the book shut gently and turned to her marefriend. "What?!"

The changling's eyes widened with a smirk. "Nothing! Just trying to get under your skin."

"Why?"

"Because, your fucking adorable when your furious."

Twilight blushed lightly, trying not to fall under the other mare's influence.

"I hate you." Twilight pouted.

"Love you too." Spidy replied, stealing a one last kiss before laying down beside her lover. She feel asleep in a comforting bliss.

~~~
Rainbow Jacquelin could not sleep. Dash had put her to bed when after Applejack left. Tossing and turning every which way.

"I need to run." She told herself. That was it, her cure. The only way to sneak out, is to wait until both her parents are asleep.

Her green eyes shifted every with way, and her breathing became silent, perking her ears up...listening.

She could hear noises from downstairs. A door opening, then hoofsteps.

"Howdy." Mummy greeted

"AJ! How did it go?" Momma asked.

"Strangely." She answered. "I'm gonna hit the hay though, goodnight Rainbow."

"Night Beautiful."

That was the last thing she heard for a while. Suddenly, another knock.

'What's with all these ponies visiting late at night?' She thought, curiously.

~~
"Flutters!" Rainbow Dash smiled, hugging her friend. "What are you doing here?"

"Well...Dashie...um..."
-------

OOOO Sorry, cliffhanger.
I just had to add a little
#twiwhick in this chapter
^•^
Oh, and Rarity' s eyes?
What's the deal with that?