Chapter 20

Then the school bell rang.

The entire class and more bursted out of their classroom as that ringing sound signalled freedom.

A blonde, blue coated earthpony with freckles, trying to get a grip on her situation with her ex-enemy, began her trip home.

It was a small walk through ponyville to get there, past Sweet Apple Acres.

"she was so nice today..." her inner thoughts reminded.

All of a sudden, Rainbow Jacquelin was stopped. A rustling from above caught her attention. She stood under a huge willow tree that had something out of place in it.

With a pull on the long dangling black object, crashed down a hot pink pegasus.

"Oh my gosh!" The former popstar held the filly in a wave of panic and worry, shaking off any hurt from her fall.

"Can I help you?" The filly's country flavoured raspy voice asked politely.

"I need you to run home and tell both of your mothers everything I say! Can you do that?" Singsia begged.

The filly gulped and nodded.

~~
RJ opened the door to her home, head full of knowledge and questions.

"I'm just bored I guess, the only real problem we've faced is soarin..." Dash trailed off as her daughter walked in.

Her and Applejack were sitting on the couch with Firefly preparing dinner.

"Hey sugar, how you was your-"

"Who's soarin?" Despite being a filly, her voice was stern as a mare's.

Applejack and Rainbow exchanged worried looks. "What do ya mean, you've seen him-"

"No. Who Is he? And how come I've only seen him once, and you don't talk about him around me?! If he's so important then why don't I know?!" Tears clouded her vision as they rose, failing to fall. She looked at her parents in a demanding expression when she couldn't make out theirs.

When minutes went by without an explanation, RJ continued. "Guess what, he's back. He did something horrible to Aunty Rarity and if you don't tell me who he is and what he did in the past, you can forget about helping her.

"Its just better if ya don't know! This is getting ridiculous. If Rarity's in trouble, we need ta help her now!" The earthmare stood up, raising her voice at the blackmailing her daughter was doing.

Firefly discarded dinner for a moment and rushed into the room. "Settle down!"

The room fell silent.

RJ frowned and AJ sat in her original place. Rainbow Dash grabbed AJ's hoof and stated in a hushed voice: "You need to tell her...she deserves to know."

---

"He probably still lives up there" Fluttershy whispered to the unicorn beside her, looking up to a cloud house.

"Mmn yes..." Rarity said, surveying the area above her. "But how are we going to get up there?"

Fluttershy hesitated then sighed. "I can get you up there. I've done it once, I can do it again."
---
Applejack and her sky blue daughter walked the small fields of their huge backyard. The same place that RJ ran for hours at a time, something she hadn't admitted to her parents yet.

"Tomorrow... Is the Zap Apple harvest." The southern accented pony stated calmly. "I want you to harvest some with me."

The younger pony' s eyes widened and fluttered with shock. "M-me?!" she stuttered. "I haven't even bucked one single apple in my life! How do you know I can do it?"

"Baby, I've known you your whole life, trust me, you have strong legs." AJ chuckled a little, thinking back to the time of her pregnancy, when RJ used to kick so much.

Her daughter smiled. "Then I'll do it! Maybe I could keep one to give to harnony?"

The orange pony hugged her. "I think thats a wonderful idea."

As they pulled away, Applejack's eyes narrowed. "Now...about Soarin and Rarity..."
~~
UGGGDHDHDHDH HI GUYS!!

How long has it been since I gave you some actual story, eh??

Well if you're still reading, thanks!

I also havee new books that I'm working on and a newly posted Octascratch one, so if you like that, check it out.

ALSO

If there is any typos in this chapter, just know...

ITS MY LAGGY KEYBOARD GUYS.

Anyway, see you next chapter and leave a comment if you will. (I REALLY LOVE COMMENTS LIKE OMG)

\(♡ u ♡ )/

BAIIII