Chapter 4

The next morning was a Saturday. Rainbow Jacquelin sleepily stretched, being woken up by the streaming sunlight created by the sun.

She heard noises outside, and curiously crawled to her window. Pulling back the light blue curtains, she peeked through, seeing her mother out on the fields working.

Sighing, feeling incredibly lazy, she got out of bed and went downstairs. RainbowDash was staring out the window of the kitchen, looking out at her wife.

"Morning Squirt."

"Morning."

"I'm worried about your mother," Dash started taking a sip of her coffee. "She's been up bucking for who-knows-how-long."

"Isn't that her job?" RJ questioned innocently.

"Yeah, but she usually comes inside by now, didn't you realise?" The cyan pegasus kept her gaze locked firmly through the window.

Applejack was kicking aimlessly, with no clear expression showing.

"She looks a bit out of it." The filly observed.

"That's what I'm afraid of."

~~~

Rarity happily skipped around her boutique, levitating a piece of paper with her blue aura.

"WEEE!!" She screamed giddily.

"Calm down Rarity, what's the big news?" Twilight asked, holding hooves with Spiderwhick.

"SINGSIA IS COMING TO VISIT ME!" A wide grin was plastered to her face. As she squished twilights cheeks in excitement.

"That's lovely Rarity." Spiderwhick said through a small laugh.

"It is absolutely- terrible!" She stopped bouncing and sat down seriously.

The couple's smiles faded. "Rarity?" Twilight started.

"I haven't really...confessed."

"what?" The changing blurted, confused.

"...that I want to be...more then friends with her." The unicorn bit her lip, a light blush forming on her pale coat.

"Well, Its never too late to tell." Twilight said warmly.

~~~

"Hey, RJ? Why don't you go to sugarcube corner for me? Get a box of cupcakes." Chucking over some bits, RJ smiled and headed out.

She trotted down the road happily as the sun seemed to soak up all her past sadness. She turned into the store with the chime of a small bell.

"Hey Aunty Pinkie pie!" RJ greeted, tipping an invisible hat.

The blue eyed mare's heart warmed up with the greeting, she loved being called 'aunty.'

"Hey AppleJack Junior! What can I get my favourite little filly!" Pinkie leaned down on the counter, beaming a wide smile at the younger pony.

"A box of cupcakes please!"

"What kind?"

Rainbow Jacquelin thought for a moment. Rainbowdash hadent said!

"Umm...Mommy's favourite."

Pinkie skipped off to the next room. She had picked up on the whole Momma and Mommy thing.

In the next room, Pink smile was there, drinking what looked like water.

"Babe? Are you feeling alright?" Pinkie asked, concerned. Pink smile looked tired, as if she hadent slept for days. Instead of Pink she was white in the face, looking pale from a sickness Pinkie couldn't quite place.

"Yes Pinkie, Just..." She started to fall asleep until the pink mare caught her. "Why don't you lay down, I can take care of the-"

"No! I'm fine." Smile snapped. Shocked, Pinkie backed away as she grabbed a box of Apple-flavored cupcakes.

What was wrong with her?

Why was she acting this way?

Is she starting to regret marring me?