Chapter 2

The sun was at its highest point in the sky, as the filly's of ponyville school played in the playground...every filly, except one.

"Now tell me, how did it start?" Cheerilee asked softly.

RJ didn't respond.

"She started it!" A light blue pegasus filly with an orange mane yelled, crossing her hooves."

Suddenly, Rainbowdash burst through the office door. "What in Celestias name is going on?"

"Mrs Dash, Please calm down." Cheerilee warned.

"I'm sorry Momma-"

"RainbowJacquelin punched Cloud Spark...again."

Rainbowdash sent her daughter a glare.

"But she was teasing me!" RJ protested.

"What did she say?" Dash demanded.

"I said nothing!" Cloud Spark claimed.

"Quiet you!"

Before RJ had taken a breath, A familiar stallion entered, obviously panicked.

"Is she alright? Is CloudSpark ALRIGHT?!" He stopped in his tracks to stare at the Rainbowmaned-mare.

"Rainbowdash?"

The tomboy's eyes flared with anger. "Soarin."

"You have certainly become more beautiful since I last saw you..." He added smirking, examining the pony in front of him.

"Yeah well, I think you look even uglier then before." She shot back.

Cheerilee coughed, getting back to subject. "Listen, RainbowJaquelin needs to be given some sort of punishment."

"SHE DESERVES TO BE EXPELLED!" Soarin suggested, more then egarly.

"No!"

Sighing Cheeriliee made up her mind. "I'll let her leave for now, but if this happens once more, I will have no other choice but to suspend her for a month."

"A month!?" Dash repeated. "That's insane!"

"Get out of my office Mrs.Dash! Now!"

"Gladly." She harshly spat, dragging her daughter out with her.

~

The started to walk home.

"I'm so,so sorry-"

"Save it." Rainbow cut. "I'm not angry, its that school. I was just disappointed you didn't tell me or Mommy that you were being bullied! Why would anyone pick on you?"

The young filly didn't quite know how to answer that. "I-I don't know..."

"Its that jerk Soarin's kid, of course she was gonna be screwed up in the head. I'm actually glad you knocked one in her."

The earthpony's head seemed to drop from embarrassment.

"...Sorry." Dash apologized, noticing the effect.

"How am I gonna tell Mommy?"

Rainbow stayed silent for a while. No child should have to put up with what RJ does, maybe it was just best if she told AJ herself.

"Don't worry, I have your back Jackie." She playfully smiled.

"Don't call me that!" Holding back a smile and letting out a small giggle, she had recognised the nickname only Rainbow had given her.

~

Once they got into the house, a concerned Applejack ran up to her wife and smothered her with kisses.

"Wow, AJ, maybe you should greet me like this all the time." Rainbow said, smirking.

"Ah was worried! You rushed out of the house a few hours earlier and RJ didn't come home from school..."

Focusing on her daughter and pulling her in for a hug, she smiled. "I'm glad your safe."

"Well, We were at the school." Dash started shakily.

"What?!"

~

Sitting on the staircase, her mother's didn't know she was there. She secretly listened to the conversation, tears slowly falling.

"That's it! She's starting karate!"

Applejack glared at her.

"What?! I'm not having my kid get beaten up everyday!"

"How about we move?" AJ suggested.

"Yeah, Let's just move! That will solve everything!" Dash sarcasticly yelled back.

Running up to her room, and crawling silently into bed, she started faintly sobbing. All this time she had kept it in, and finally she had let it out, only causing more trouble.

what am I doing?

I have to be tough.

Like my mother.

both mothers...

The bulling kicked back in her mind.

~Flash Back~

"Happy fathers day students!" Her teacher would say.

Looking around the classroom was young Stallions, standing next to their colts and filly's.

No one was standing next to RJ. She never told her parents about Fathers day at school. But that one fateful day, something did get noticed.

"RJ doesn't have a Daddy!"

"Her mother is a lesbian!"

"Eww, gross!"

"Two mothers, that's so weird!"

The students would say. Every year, holding back everything. Saying nothing, pretending to be happy. Wanting to be accepted.

Cloud Spark would be the ringleader, saying something nasty to her like;

"Your gonna burn in hell blankflank!"

~~End Flashback~~

She sat up, breathing heavily, scared. Immediately, she felt a warm presence.

"Shh. Its okay..."