Chapter 12

"Rainbow Danger Dash. When your mother is on the ground, you help her up!" A pink pegasus with a blue mane smirked, rubbing her head.

"MUM?! Why the hell are you here?!" Rainbow said, snapping out of her staring position, pulling the older mare up.

"I have news for you, and I'm guessing you have a lot to tell me as well?!" FireFly said expectingly.

"Uh...yeah. I kinda have to explain how I have a daughter and a wife..."

"Wife?"

"Yeah, s-shes inside, wanna meet her?" The daughter offered, opening the front door for her parent.

Firefly smiled. "Alright."

~~

"Rainbow, are you alright? Ah heard crashing and breaking and-who is this?!" Applejack let go of the hug she was pulling and focused behind her.

"Hey, I'm Firefly, Rainbowdash's mother." The pink eyed mare studied the cowpony.

"Hmm...Y'know, I always knew you were gonna be gay Dash, I'm surprised your father wasn't." She laughed at her own statement.

"Mum..."

Firefly got closer to Applejack, holding her hoofs on her shoulders. "Yep. Your pretty, strong..."

"Mum!"

"Do you do labour?" She took in Applejacks muscles.

"Well, I-uh. Yeah, I do. I buck our small apple tree crop outside and send it to my family business." Applejack beamed proudly, while stepping away from her mother-in-law.

"Well...now I have just a tiny question and its bugging me." Firefly stood back, examining the couple.

"Yes sugar?" AJ exchanged a quick glance with Rainbow.

The pink pegasus smirked a little. "Who tops?"

"MUM!" Dash yelled in a fit of rage, blushing. AJ was doing the same thing as she pulled her Stetson to cover her red face.

"I was only joking girls!" She laughed. "But the reason why I'm here is to deal with your children. How come I haven't met them yet?"

Firefly's face was serious. She was a grandmother and she didn't even know it.

"Sorry, I guess I just really caught up in everything to remember." Rainbow admitted.

"...and your wedding?"

"Sorry Miss," Applejack defended. "I've been taking care of Dash, and we've been trying to take care of our child."

"Child. Dang, only one? I thought you would be onto that considering-" Firefly stopped as soon as she noticed AJ's smile fade.

~~

"Hey, I know you!" RainbowJacquelin recognised and she peaked behind the other side other the tree base.

It was the same unicorn as before. The same bright coat, the same white highlights, the same curls.

"Well, I don't think you actually KNOW me, considering I only spoke one word to you before."

Same unknown accent. RJ thought.

The Earthpony shuffled closer to the other filly. "What's your name? I guess I need to thank the pony who stood up for me."

"Harmony...Heartstrings." She introduced, smiling brightly.

The cool air of the morning seemed so take in on Harmony's gentle features, the leaves in the tree rustled quietly, as if to not disturb the two. It was peaceful, once they blocked out the children in the background.

Harmony broke the silence. "A-and your name is?"

RJ shook her mind of dreams and thoughts, and tried to answer the question quickly, which left her in a stutter.

"R-ain...bowJaquelinAppleDashbut y-you can call me RJ?" She bursted.

After the unicorn giggled a little, the schoolbell finally rang, welcoming everypony in.

~~

"B-but Fluttershy!"

"I'm sorry...But..." Fluttershy's long, pink mane covered her tears. "I don't think we should see each other anymore..." She whispered guiltily.

--------

OMG.

I UPDATED.

This story is a mess that I can hopefully clean up, YAY.

XD