Chapter 5

Rainbowdash's daughter hadn't returned yet. She watched her wife, not focusing on anything else.

In the past it would have been out of curiosity, to see why she was so strong. Now, she was just worried.

"I have to talk to her." Dash mumbled.

~~~

Rainbow sneaked up to her by surprise, and tackled her to the ground. Once she had her pinned, Rainbow deviously smirked.

"So...Looks like I've won this round..." She said perkily. "And RJ's not home..."

Getting at what she was implying, Applejack shoved the other mare off her. "I'm tryin' to work." She said flatly.

"AJ..."

"Don't 'AJ' me!" She raised.

"What the buck is the matter with you today?"

"Ahm...Ah am fine." The cowpony turned her head, afraid to show the lie full on.

"AJ, don't lie. Your really bad at it." Dash told, half amused. "Tell me what's wrong."

"I know where you were last night."

"Wait, what?"

"At soarin's house, yes?"

"Well...yeah-"

"Ah knew it." AJ blinked tears back. "I knew you and him still had a thing."

"Your confused, I don't know why you'd think of such a ridiculous thing! How many times do you want me to prove it, that I love you-"

"See, Its better to lie. Cause now I'm just some self absorbed bitch that feels lonely after every once in a while."

Rainbow couldn't believe her ears. The element of Honesty, telling herself to lie.

"Is this what this is about?! I literally JUST tried to have a 'moment' with you." The pegasus shouted.

"Not THAT type of moment Dash! A real moment. And its not just that..."

"What is it?!" Dash begged. "Please, I want to make you happy."

"Make me happy? What about you? The thing is Rainbow, you don't seem happy. Living week by week like this isn't your style. When was the last time you came up with a trick for Scootaloo or when was the last time you've done a sonic rainboom?"

"AJ, I..."

"Tell me, are you happy?" Applejack's eyes demanded an answer but her face showed sadness.

Rainbow hesitated, then sighed.

"I'm married to the love of my life, have a beautiful daughter an a bunch of supportive friends. I'd say life is sweet."

"Are you sure?"

"120%." Rainbow smiled, Pulling her wife in for an affectionate hug. Applejack was faintly sobbing into her mane, but she was able to comfort her.

"Momma? Mommy?" The two mares quickly broke apart at the voice.

RainbowJacquelin had a confused smile on her face, holding a light pink box. Rainbow gestured her eyes towards the cowpony, and RJ took the hint and handed the box over.

Curious, Applejack opened to box to reveal one dozen Apple cupcakes.

"Awww, thanks sugarcube." She kissed her daughter on the forehead.

"Are you okay now Mommy? Did Momma make you happy again?"

"Yes, she did." AJ turned and smiled at Rainbow Dash. "Come on, Lets go inside and dig into these." She encouraged.

~~~

"Are you feeling okay now?"

Pinkie pie had done everything she could to make sure PinkSmile was okay. She had started vomiting and wouldn't eat unless it was some crazy food.

"No..."

With a light kiss on the cheek, Pinkie sprung back to her counter. She had only stood there for a few seconds before a pegasus trotted in.

"Hey! Welcome to sugarcube corner, what can I get-Singsia?!"

"Shh!" The popstar adjusted her nerdy glasses. "Heres an order for you. I'll pick them up tommow."

Pinkie pie nodded, following orders.

--------

DO

NOT

KILL

ME.

I know you hate me so effin much right now....but please! I really love all my readers so I gotta tell you...

I don't usually get writers block but when I do, I have it BAD.

I just had to put something up otherwise I'd loose you guys.

Dearest apologies.