Chapter 6

"Hey mommy? What's a Rainboom?"

RainbowJ asked at dinner. Applejack turned her head to her wife and gestured for her to talk.

"Well, Its something really amazing..." Dash was trying to find understandable words to speak to a 7 and a half year old.

" You have to go really fast in the air! The wind bushing against your face and you just zoom, like, lightning!"

Rainbow demonstrated with her hooves and overdramaticly did actions that matched her words. Jackie was getting so caught up in her mother's story. Dash, eventually lead up to the point of it being the reason for her cutiemark.

"AND BAM! I got my cutie mark." She finished.

"You protected Aunt Fluttershy?! Cool!" RJ squealed. "Can anypony do a sonic rainboom?!"

Rainbowdash's smile faded. "Not exactly... you have to be able to fly..."

"Oh yeah, Well, whatever..." RJ looked back at her blank backside.

"Its fine hun! Wings are overrated anyway, the Earth is so much better down here!" Applejack smiled, in attempt to cheer the filly up.

"No way-Ow!"

Dash glared at AJ before rubbing her rib in pain. "I mean-Yes."

~~~

That night RJ couldn't sleep, she tossed and turned in her bed. She struggled to get comfortable and felt as hyperactive as her Aunty Pinkie on Christmas!

She needed something to clear her thoughts, wear her out. Just relax her enough to fall asleep.

Carefully tiptoeing out of her house, she reached the backyard, which was covered in apple trees. Her house was country styled and the yard seemed minute in comparison with sweet apple acres.

The air was still warmish, from it being a humid night. Her blue hooves touched the soil faster and faster, loosening into a trot.

In no time she was galloping, feeling a wave of exhaustion pull her down. She felt unbelievably unfit, so she pushed apon herself to keep moving.

She wanted to be strong and Fast, like both her mothers, but she knew she'd have to work for it.

After 20minutes she couldn't bare it anymore. She fell down on the moist grass, sucking up as much air as she could into her lungs. Now, she felt tierd.

~~~

Something was blinding RJ enough for her eyes to respond and wake her up. She met with an orange coat and green eyes immediately.

Applejack's coat was glistening in the morning sun, as if she had just had a shower.

"What are ya doin' out here sugar cube?"

RJ sleepily looked around, memories from last night rushed through her newly-awoken mind.

"Umm...I couldn't sleep..." The small pony brushed her messed locks out of her eyes and smiled at her mother.

"Well, okay. I just don't want you to hurt yourself, don't do it again...okay?"

Her daughter simply nodded.

"Alright! Get yerself ready, were going out for breakfast! With all of your Aunty's! Pinkie and PinkSmile have news to share." AJ lead her daughter back inside.

~~

"I cannot wait for this breakfast opal! I'm pumped to find out what extraordinary details could fill my ears!"

A knock sounded from her door.

Rarity squealed in happiness, she didn't know why her friends would be here, but she didn't really think that through.

"Just a minute Darlings!" She called.

"Rarity, please, its me!"

Dropping everything- including her jaw- Rarity identified the knocker. She rushed down to the door as swiftly as a bird and yanked it open to see the pony she imaginationed.

"Singsia!"

-----------

Hello, You guys are truly amazing!

I reached 20k Reads on the first book...

WUT.

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

Thanks to all those readers that have been with me from the very start!

ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING OMG.

KAY, BAI.

<3