Epilogue

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

(The timeline of the story here will change frequently. Magiging past, present and future. Point of view pa rin ito ni Iven)

-:-

"Hello, I'm Amery Louise Privera!"

I stopped from making a reviewer when a heard a cheerful voice inside the office of our organization. I looked up and my forehead creased when I saw a lady with a warm smile. I felt amused while staring at her smile because it was just...different.

"Bro!" I stopped from staring at her when Tristan called me. Buti na lang at tinawag niya ako dahil baka mapansin niyang nakatitig ako sakaniya. I would be really embarrassed.

Days passed by and, we, accounting students were busy for about a month because of mid terms to the point that Tristan and I can't even visit the organization to do our assignments. We were just doing it in our homes. But every time I rest, I can't help but to think about her. Kumusta na kaya siya?

I was walking towards our organization to pay a visit dahil nakakahiya rin naman sa president namin. But even before I could enter, I immediately stopped when I heard someone crying inside. Pasimple akong sumilip para makita ko kung sino. But I was not able to move when I saw Amery...she was crying. This was the first time I saw her cry. My chest suddenly felt heavy while hearing her sobs, pero hindi ko alam kung bakit wala man lang akong magawa para mapatahan siya. I don't want to see other girls cry, naalala ko kasi si mommy.

That night, I can't stop thinking about her. The image of her crying keeps flashing back in my mind and I really don't know how to forget it.

Buti na lang at dumating na nga ang midterms.

One year had passed, and I didn't have the chance to see her again. We became busy and I think fate doesn't want to cross our paths.

"Iven, lunch tayo?"

Napatigil ako sa pagbabasa nang tinawag ako ni Liana. My block mates looked at us meaningfully since they believe that me and Liana are a thing even if not. Well, I know that Liana likes me. She confessed her feelings to me when my parents invited her family for Christmas last year. But I can't return my feelings for her, I could see her as a friend and that's all.

Fourth year of college, it was really hell. I felt the burden of pressure on my shoulders since my parents are counting on me to graduate this year and to have that title class valedictorian and a latin award. I don't want to let them down because I want to prove myself that I can really do it especially to my dad whom I hate the most.

I stopped from walking when I saw the building of medicine, it was her building. I stopped thinking about her anymore since my main focus is my studies. Ngayon ko lang siya naalala dahil napadaan ako sa building nila. Pero kumusta na kaya?

["Bro, padala naman ng pagkain dito oh! Ayaw ng momshie eh. Pizza ah! Love yah, bro!" ]

I rolled my eyes when Tristan said that cheesy thing to me. Nasanay na nga siya na sabihin 'yun sa akin. I just sighed and fixed my things. I immediately went to the restaurant to order a pizza for Tristan and drove myself to the hospital.

"Tangina mo."

Bungad ko sakaniya nang maibigay ko ang pizza na gusto niya. He showed again his stupid smile at me which really irritated me.

"Naks naman! Girlfriend mo na ata ako, oh!"

"Ulol. Bayaran mo 'yan."

Hindi ko na hinintay yung sagot niya at lumabas na ng kuwarto. I suddenly felt like I wanted to unwind. I went to the elevator to visit their rooftop. When I arrived there, the cold wind suddenly embraced me. Buti na lang at naka-hoodie ako ngayon. Pumunta ako sa pinakagilid at nilagay ang aking headset sa tenga ko. I didn't mind turning on my music. Gusto ko lang muna mapag-isa.