Seven: Help

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

-:-

He was just petrified after I said what I needed to say, it's like his feet were glued on the floor, his hands weren't moving. Nagsimula na akong makaramdam ng kaba dahil baka may nangyaring masama sa kaniya. Masyado ko yata siyang nagulat.

Lalapit na sana ako para tanungin kung ano ang nararamdaman niya nang makarinig ako ng pagtawag mula sa labas. Agad akong lumingon sa pintuan at nakita ko si Tristan hawak-hawak ang librong binabasa ni Iven kanina.

"Iven!"

I blinked when he walked right through me. May naramdaman akong kakaiba pero parang wala lang kay Tristan. Napansin ko ang pagsalubong ng kaniyang kilay nang makita niya ang sitwasyon ni Iven.

"Yo, okay ka lang bro?" I felt the concern in his voice. Hindi ko rin siya masissi dahil pati rin ako ay nag-aalala para kay Iven. Masyado kasi yata siyang nagulat.

I looked at Iven again and I saw how he shifted his gaze from me to Tristan. I know he's just testing his self if this is real, if he really can see me.

"Iven, you look horrible. Okay ka lang ba? May next class pa tayo."

Iven suddenly fixed his position and shook his head. He ran his fingers through his hair, and no one knows how it was cool to see him like that. It was really hot.  Tinignan ko ulit 'yung mga mata niya, it became dark and mysterious again. The Iven I knew.

"I'm okay. I just saw something weird." He calmly answered and shifted his gaze into me. I met his pools and tried to stare back. C'mon Iven, don't be afraid. I'm real and I won't hurt you.

But he was the first one to break our contact, he looked at Tristan again and took his book from his friends' hand. He turned in front and was about to walk through me when I caught his eyes looking at me again.

Naniniwala na kaya siya?

Deep inside me, I am praying that Iven wouldn't be scared with my condition right now. I am also hoping that Iven could give me a chance to talk to him and to seek his help. I badly wanted to talk to him. Pero pagbibigyan kaya niya ako?

I just sighed. With his looks earlier, I think he wouldn't listen. Iven is a kind of guy who is hard to please. He is also the type of person who is difficult to approach because he only chooses those people he wants to talk to and I am not the person who he wants. Kahit isa ako sa mga matatalinong estudyante ng Xavier University, hindi ako nakakuha ng pagkakataon para maging kaibigan niya. He's level is just too high compared to mine. He's elite that's why it is really difficult to approach him. Nakaka-intimidate.

But I know this is not the time to give up on him. Even though the chance is too low, I will still convince him to talk to me. Kailangan ko talaga ang tulong niya. Kapag hindi ko ito magagawa magiging kawawa ako. I don't want to become a lost soul forever. I somehow wanted to live in paradise, sa langit na sinasabi nila.

I just wish Iven will cooperate with me.

I decided to go outside of the restroom. I'll approach Iven later pagkatapos ng klase niya para wala na siyang kawala. If I need to scare him then I'll do it. I'm sorry Iven but if scaring you is the only way to convince you then I will do it. This time, it's me over you.

Hinintay ko lang siya buong maghapon sa university. Tumatambay lang ako sa mga lugar na matagal ko nang hindi napuntahan magmula nang ma-confine ako sa hospital. I even planned on visiting my blockmates and also Ayesha and Jella but I still can't. Pakiramdam ko kasi manghihina ako kapag makikita ko sila. Alam kong nagtatampo sila sa akin dahil bigla na lang ako nawala tapos hindi ko pa sinasabi sakanila ang tungkol sa sitwasyon ko, kaya kahit kaluluwa na lang ako nakokonsensya pa rin ako sa ginawa ko. But I hope they would see that I just did that one for them.