•10•

Kayla's pov

I pranked him.

"Kayla!" He yelled. I'm just sitting underwater waiting to jump up and scare him.

I see his legs so I swim over to him and grab them and jump out of the water "DAMN YOU" he says as I laughed "you just got pranked" I giggled

"You scared the hell out of me" he said "but I'm just glad your ok" he says "aw would you miss me" he nodded "no I would just be upset because of nothing" he sarcastically said.

"Hey let's take some pictures" I say. We got back on top of the hill.

"Ok" he says and grabs his phone. He looked at it and the smile he had disappeared. "Hey you ok" I ask "I'll manage" he says.

I look at his phone and see his wall paper is of him and Lucy. "Phone now" I demanded "why" he said while giving me his phone.

I found a photo that we took for his merch line and named the photo koala buddies

I found a photo that we took for his merch line and named the photo koala buddies. We took this before I moved with my dad for awile so I still had brown hair at the time.

"Here you go I had to do a little digging but here. I named it koala buddies because we both love koalas" I say and he laughed.

"Let's take those photos" he said and we did.

We took photos and played tag for awile. It was fun seeing him Happy agian. It made me happy.

Damn Kayla don't start catching feelings

"Earth to Kayla!" Colby yells "shit sorry I was lost in thought" "it's ok" he says.

Me and Colby are just sitting on a towel just staring off into the sky.

"Hey Kayla why did you do this for me today?" He asked "because you needed to be cheered up. Plus if it wasn't for me you'd be sitting in your apartment moping around crying" i said

"Wow way to make me feel better" he says sarcastically. I lay my head on his shoulder and feel his arms rap around me. We just sit there and then my phone goes off.

"Hello" I say

"K where the hell are you it's 1 a clock in the damn morning" it was Tara

"Shit sorry tar I was out with a friend cheering him up" I say. I knew Colby could here what we were talking about over the phone.

"Robinson's cheer up day uh. Damn that person must be lucky. I'ma have Jake and me get into a fight on purpose for one of those" she said and I laughed

"Ok bye k" she said and I hung up.

"Wow the Robinson's cheer up day Is famous ain't it" he said and I nodded.

I looked over to seeing him staring at me. "Hey k" "yea" he kissed me.

And just like that I knew I was probably just being used as a rebound. But I kissed back.