•20•

"what the fuck are you trying to do to him then, because he is fucking starting to cut himself!" I yelled. She's really pissing me off.

"I didn't know I'm sorry it's just I did what I did because I freaked out because I like him, I really do it's just I'm kinda with someone right now and all he talks about is you all the time. He doesn't like me he likes you. I'm just the distraction" when she said that my heart dropped.

"I'm sorry kayla but it-" I cut her off and left. I back to Colby's car and told him to drive. I was to pissed at the moment for no reason.

"Kayla are you okay?" He asked as I ignored him.

Why am I acting like this you might ask? Well maybe for the damn fact that me and Cole dated in highschool and I broke up with him just wanting to be best friends forever.

Even though I had death threats on everyone I knew and loved.

We finally got home after a few and I ran right upstairs.

"We broke up in highschool" I said as I looked dead at Cole

"Yeah I know. Why are you bring that up now?" he asked

"Lily said and I know she's telling the truth" I said as he looked down.

"K I've always liked you and I never stopped even after you broke up with me. Im sorry I've tried and tried to get you off of my mind but nothing happens" Cole said as I sat next to him.

"I'm with Colby and he makes me happy" I said as I looked at him still.

"Then why did you break up with me. Did I not make you happy at the time?"he asked

"Cole I broke up with you because I was told to. More like forced to and had threats put on me" he was about to say something but I stopped him. "I had death threats be put on my dad and you from whoever, I had death threats on myself. I did what I had to do at the time I'm sorry" I said as he hugged me.

I hugged back feeling his wet tears fall onto my back. "It was hard on me too at first but I learned to move on and you need to move on too"

An hour went on of me and him talking by ourselves and I was happy for him. He said he's finally gonna get over me and just stay my best friend since birth and I happy about that.

I have Colby and he has Lily if she'll ever let him back into her life.

Colby's pov

I heard the whole conversation through the door but I kept to myself.

It was nice to know he liked Kayla still and always will but as a best friend. It shows that she still has people that care for her like me.

I'll do whatever it is for her.

I just hope to marry her one day and have beautiful children and call her mine forever.

I'll do whatever it is because I'm crazy for her.

I never once thought I'd find someone I'd love so much but I did.

And I'm happy for that.