•27•

Colby's pov

We all had fun all night long and now me and gage are sitting in his room playing video games.

"I'm glad dad retired from being a cop" I said as I almost beat gage in a game but he won. "Yes!" Gage yelled because of his victory. "I am too he's loosened up a lot" gage said as he was about to start another match.

"I'ma go check on k real quick" I said as I set my controller down and got up. "Okay man hurry back so I can beat ya ass again" he said as I looked back at him and grin "we'll see" I said.

I went back to my old room to check on Kayla and she was gone. No where to be seen. So I thought she went to the bathroom. So I checked.

Not there.

I went and checked the kitchen.

Not there.

I went to the living room and saw my mom and dad but not Kayla. "Hey have y'all seen Kayla?" I asked getting worried. "No sorry we haven't" my mom said. Strange.

I went out back and saw no one and them I went out front and saw no one.

I raced upstairs to see if her phone was here and it was. She would never leave her phone, she always took it with her.

I ran to gages room. "Bro she's gone" I said in a panic. I can't lose her she's my baby my everything. "What do you mean she's gone? Are you talking about Kayla?" He asked. "Yes! She's no where on this property" I yelled almost.

She's pregnant, I can't loose her.

I called everyone back in LA to see if they knew anything and they all said no and that there coming out to Kansas as soon as possible if I don't say anything by midnight.

I ran downstairs pissed and scared for Kayla. Where the hell did she go. What happened to her. We were doing so well.

"Fuck!" I yelled and clenched my fists. "Well find her bro I promise" I heard gage say as I broke down. "What if we don't find her gage! What if someone took her and she's dead! She doesn't deserve this!" I yelled. "I know she doesn't" gage said rubbing my back.

Me and him went riding and riding for like ever searching stores that were open and looking up and down streets. We went to a few park sand she wasn't there.

Don't worry babygirl I'll find you.

Kayla's pov

I woke up the next day with a bad head ache and tied to a chair.

Wait what.

I moved around and yanked and pulled and nothing was working. "hello Kayla it seems ur awake" I looked over at a tall guy that was shirtless and in only shorts.

I felt the worse pain in my stomach and all I saw was blood. A puddle of blood.

No. My baby, my everything.

Gone.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I screamed and cried pulling at the rope. "It's not what I did it's what you did" the guy said. "why" I cried "why? Why did you do this? What did I do wrong?" I cried.

I missed Colby I needed Colby I needed to feel safe. I'm not safe.

"Oh well you see your dating my brother, And also made my dad lose his job" the guy said while walking closer to me. "Because of you my dad lost his job and my mom. Oh boy my mom is going crazy. She wanted to hurt you the second you walked in the door at my parents place. Only because your a druggie dating her son and made her husband lose his job" he said as he got closer and twirled his finger around my hair. I tried jerking away but that didn't work.

"It's such a sad thing ya know. You look so pretty I could never hurt such a soft thing like you. But you see.. you mess with my family I mess with yours" he said continuing what he was doing to my hair.

"I did nothing! I got clean I got better and I stopped!" I yelled and then he looked dead at me. "You stopped and my dad still got fired because you were never caught you!" He yelled making me flinch "you made my little brother quit doing what me and dad had him doing!" He yelled again.

How come Colby never told me about this guy being his brother. I don't know what matter is me getting out of here.

A few more minutes go by and I'm passed out again.

Colby's pov

We searched all night long. I called everyone and there coming to Kansas. Me and gage went home and my parents are acting like nothing is happening.

"How are you two just sitting there!" I yelled "she's fine, she'll be back. maybe she went on a walk and y'all missed her and she got lost" my dad said. "For four hours! She would have been back by now!" I yelled.

I went upstairs and heard a phone go off and seen it was my dad's on my dresser and I answered it. "Hey boss we got her and did what you said" I heard a guy say.

Kayla. She's tooken.

I decided to play along and make my voice deep. I hung up and went to gage telling him I know where she's at and I had called police ahead of time.

We left and got there and I went in and gage stayed out till the cops came. I snook my way around and seen her.

Tied up.

And blood everywhere.

Passed out.

I'm coming for you baby girl just stay strong please.